Why is it the average/ below average earning men worried about gold diggers

What if one woman isn't enough? Am I supposed to force myself to stay with that woman and cope with it until I die?
You haven’t even married one wife. How do you know what’s enough and what isn’t? Also, did I not say, if you want to go down the polygamy route that’s your business?

But it’s the callous way you view marriage and about getting a divorce along the way so could throw people’s daughters to the side after using them up. It’s all around madness.

Just know that your actions won’t just impact your wives, but also how your daughters look and view men. For all your complaints about women that hate men and bitterness, you’re sure going down a path that will just increase the amount of women with pent up issues with men.

oh no eww GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers
Yunus Emre Islam GIF by TRT

Don't listen to these older Xalimos, you have the perfect age to get a wealthy husband.. And if you have the looks then..

Make It Rain Money GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did he raise those 30 kids? Was he married to all of their mothers or did he marry and divorce, marry and divorce, creating single mothers along his journey?

I’m not talking about a polygamous marriage in which the father is in everyone’s lives here.

Also, Somalis especially the older gen would never say anything about their parents even if they thought they were messed up. Why would they? It’s ceeb. Better keep your issues to yourself. Slating your parents just looks weird.

You haven’t even married one wife. How do you know what’s enough and what isn’t? Also, did I not say, if you want to go down the polygamy route that’s your business?

But it’s the callous way you view marriage and about getting a divorce along the way so could throw people’s daughters to the side after using them up. It’s all around madness.

Just know that your actions won’t just impact your wives, but also how your daughters look and view men. For all your complaints about women that hate men and bitterness, you’re sure going down a path that will just increase the amount of women with pent up issues with men.
You really know how to give a guy bad concius wallahi.. Ruined my ambitious Master plan :damn: :ileycry:

How did he raise those 30 kids? Was he married to all of their mothers or did he marry and divorce, marry and divorce, creating single mothers along his journey?

I’m not talking about a polygamous marriage in which the father is in everyone’s lives here.
I've never asked those questions.. Just know he had a big family, but from what I know they're tight knit family. Also some of the kids are as old as my mom.

You really know how to give a guy bad concius wallahi.. Ruined my ambitious Master plan :damn: :ileycry:
Think about your future daughters. They’d end being raging man-haters and worse than me when it comes to Women’s rights. Your kids won’t have a very warm relationship with you. Somalis for the most part fear Allah, so your kids will probably listen to you when in your presence, but you won’t get the relationship with your kids in which they genuinely love being in your presence, surprise you ect. The last thing you want is kids that do things begrudgingly because they they don’t want to go hell. You won’t then to do it out of love. ThAt comes from actively raising your kids wallahi. The times you put in them is the time you get back.

If my father was to move that way I’d have a bleak view of relationships that’s for sure. I’ve seen it first hand how it destroys some families. It’s one of the reasons why some of our kids in the community are dysfunctional. Don’t be that loser. You’ve seen first hand how many of our habros have suffered.

No no.. Please don't, they've had their time.. Go and explore for yourself or otherwise you might be inhibited by thier worrisome advices.
Nah Wallahi listening to olders is a wise move. Men often depict older women as bitter because they’re clued up and not naive to their games.

When men talk about being ‘players’ and playing women and how relationships with women is about having ‘game’ and then you have men saying they want younger women in order to ‘mould’ them, then no wonder men don’t like it when women take advice from older women.

furthermore, fathers tend to be even more distrusting and harsher than any older women. And they’re men. That should tell you everything. Definitely listen to the older married women and listen to your abo. He’ll give you advice these predators will hate.
I need to vet carefully. Plus older xalimos usually have good advice

Trending

Latest posts