Why is it the average/ below average earning men worried about gold diggers

I think it’s pity for the sucka who wifes that up. Some miskeen beta guy with money will get rinsed through and sucked dry by the same woman the broke guy got for free in her prime lol.

Yaraye

VIP
I think it’s pity for the sucka who wifes that up. Some miskeen beta guy with money will get rinsed through and sucked dry by the same woman the broke guy got for free in her prime lol.
I'm talking in a muslim sense. Many somali women do wait until marriage so I don't know what you're going on about :stopit:

We muslims you idiots, we don't do that shit. If you want these meme to be applicable in the somali community you should switch around the gender in the meme.
We grew up in the West and not Somalia, in terms of dhaqan most of us have adopted western beliefs and thought patterns - even if it isn’t entirely applicable it holds some truth to the current dynamic.

I'm sure there are guys who end up like this, but the real causes for this phenomena are that the guys never get experience with women and they are never properly taught how to vet women and which one's are mentally mature enough for marriage or at least very intimate relationships.
Vetting women is for men with options.

Men love golddiggers.

They only complain about them when they can’t afford them.

1.They have no problems with golddiggers that are within their pay grade. Example, the same guy that complains about the materialism of a Western woman will go to a third world country and try to get with a woman who sees him as a walking talking ATM machine.

2. Another example, when many men become rich, it is rather common unfortunately for them to dump their wife/GF of many years for a woman who he deems as someone he couldn’t afford when he was broke.

3. Another example, in the redpill and even Muslim community, especially amongst some of our wayward men influenced by Tateism and redpill argue against female education and financial stability. Why? Because they want women to financially rely on men and thus settle for men they normally wouldn’t if they didn’t have finances to think about. That is textbook gold-digging yet that is peddled as a ‘solution’ to increase marriages in the Muslim community and beyond.

4. Therefore, I need average/men from low socioeconomic backgrounds to stop complaining. Western Gold-diggers do not want you and that is why you dislike them. You have no problems with third world women who merely want you for finances as their needs due to cost of living and differences in exchange rates makes it affordable. Nor do you have issues with creating a world in which the financial circumstances of Western women is greatly reduced and would thus have to resort to gold-digging from average/poor men.

That is what it boils down to: accessibility to women.

Yaraye

VIP
We grew up in the West and not Somalia, in terms of dhaqan most of us have adopted western beliefs and thought patterns - even if it isn’t entirely applicable it holds some truth to the current dynamic.
so what if we grew up there. Many muslim women still practice celibacy until marriage. :ohreally:

Yaraye

VIP
I'm sure there are guys who end up like this, but the real causes for this phenomena are that the guys never get experience with women and they are never properly taught how to vet women and which one's are mentally mature enough for marriage or at least very intimate relationships.
Now, lets be real and 100% honest. In the somali community it is more often heard of a community 🍆 settling down with a pure and honest woman.

Yaraye

VIP
Men love golddiggers.

They only complain about them when they can’t afford them.

1.They have no problems with golddiggers that are within their pay grade. Example, the same guy that complains about the materialism of a Western woman will go to a third world country and try to get with a woman who sees him as a walking talking ATM machine.

2. Another example, when many men become rich, it is rather common unfortunately for them to dump their wife/GF of many years for a woman who he deems as someone he couldn’t afford when he was broke.

3. Another example, in the redpill and even Muslim community, especially amongst some of our wayward men influenced by Tateism and redpill argue against female education and financial stability. Why? Because they want women to financially rely on men and thus settle for men they normally wouldn’t if they didn’t have finances to think about. That is textbook gold-digging yet that is peddled as a ‘solution’ to increase marriages in the Muslim community and beyond.

4. Therefore, I need average/men from low socioeconomic backgrounds to stop complaining. Western Gold-diggers do not want you and that is why you dislike them. You have no problems with third world women who merely want you for finances as their needs due to cost of living and differences in exchange rates makes it affordable. Nor do you have issues with creating a world in which the financial circumstances of Western women is greatly reduced and would thus have to resort to gold-digging from average/poor men.

That is what it boils down to: accessibility to women.

1- 💯Wallahi its true that men have no probs with gold diggers.
2- That woman they dump when they get rich has a name. She's called "The come up woman" They use "the come up woman" until they get to a pay level where they can get women they didn't have access to before. I warn sisters not to be the "come up woman". DO NOT SETTLE WITH A MAN FOR HIS POTENTIAL. Firstly, you never know if he will reach his potiental. Secondly, you never know if he'll dump you after he reaches his full pointental. Assess a man when he is currently at, regardless of his background/ circumstance. Are you satisfed with where he is curretnly? Will you happy if he stay there forever? If not, then don't settle. Only settle with a man if your satisfied with what he currently has. Become the women that these bastards wish they can get. Have standards, and gold dig. There is nothing shameful about that. HIS POTENTIAL/ FUTURE DOESN'T MATTER. HIS CURRENT QUALITY OF LIFE IS WHAT MATTERS.:ufdup::ufdup::sass2:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You only say this because you're a women who wants to find a husband that makes significantly more than you.

So when you do end up with marriage issues, you'll be able to take half of his earnings/property when things go south .

I mean, you'll definitely find some sucker/simp who'll put up with it.

Trending

Latest posts