Why i consider Galkacyo the best place to be the Somali Capital?

Dude you need to relax it’s not that deep. Don’t let some unhinged lady get to you cause you don’t got herd mentality like the rest of them I guess. Heck she even calls the Swedish autist @Neero an isaaq sheegato when we all know he’s from garowe :russ:

Everytime your brother Neero gets called a Sheegad, here you come in with af huuro leh, why does an Iidoor khat addict have such a vested interest in defending Neero?

Naga wareeg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The only reason wagardac joined puntland is because they can’t survive and defend there land from habargidir expansion 😂 ya darood ah is the only thing that can save them
You are not defending Wagardhac against Sacad, its the other way around you are defending Sacad against Wagardhac.

Teeda kale how can you defend MX from Hutu it doesn't make sense, its like saying you defend Dhulbahante or Warsangili from Isaaq, or Ogaden from their neighbors.

MX is a southern clan Hutu and MX know each other very well, I don't know why a Dhaboyaco think it can defend us or has any power over Hutus, it is MX who defend you.

You are not defending Wagardhac against Sacad, its the other way around you are defending Sacad against Wagardhac.

Teeda kale how can you defend MX from Hutu it doesn't make sense, its like saying you defend Dhulbahante or Warsangili from Isaaq, or Ogaden from their neighbors.

MX is a southern clan Hutu and MX know each other very well, I don't know why a Dhaboyaco think it can defend us or has any power over Hutus, it is MX who defend you.

Defending Sacad against Wagerdhac, defending Wagerdhac against Sacad: Tomato, tomato!

The buffer zone be buffering!

You people are wild qabil ain't even that deep

Work History GIF by ClickUp

Dhulbahante make some fine soldiers but when it comes to decision making they’re very emotional. Marexaan however are not emotional when it comes to decision making theyre smooth with it.
91 the whole daarood who were fighting siyaad bare United to save him and mx from the usc chase bc of daarodnimo only for mx to turn on the daarood 3 years later with the same Usc. Politically a marexaan will never be for the interest of the daarood they have more to gain from siding with Hawiye ( capturing daarood lands)

Why would we need a buffer from "hag"? Cumar Maxamuud share a 200km+ long border with them from Beyra (west of gaalkayo)
all the way to Garacad . Saaxo is a small tuulo on the border with Ethiopia. It has no significance . Saying we using it as a buffer is a L in itself

HAG was land-grabbing so we needed to secure more land, maybe 'buffer' is not the right word, but we do have political intentions behind the acquisition of that tuulo. We don't want HAG neighbouring Leelkasse, so find a word for that.

Capo Dhoore

⚔️
HAG was land-grabbing so we needed to secure more land, maybe 'buffer' is not the right word, but we do have political intentions behind the acquisition of that tuulo. We don't want HAG neighbouring Leelkasse, so find a word for that.
Leelkase already border sacad south of galdogob so it has nothing to do with that lol. Reer saaxo knew it was in their best interests to join puntland. That's all it was. Abdiweli gaas named it a district in 2014 and its been part of puntland ever since. Theres nothing else to it

Leelkase already border sacad south of galdogob so it has nothing to do with that lol. Reer saaxo knew it was in their best interests to join puntland. That's all it was. Abdiweli gaas named it a district in 2014 and its been part of puntland ever since. Theres nothing else to it

It gives me a thrill to see Siad Barre's goons kiss the ring, if that's the only purpose it serves, so be it.