Why Do These Secessionist Believe They Defeated Siad Barre ๐Ÿคฃ

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
a nation cannot heal with grudges part of my family was killed as well some were violated, but we must all forgive each other. My father was a 77 veteran and knew the man who did it but forgave him and left him to Allah. We can never heal unless we forgive each other.. i know somalis have a tendency to carry cuqdad with them deeply, but at some point for ur own health u have to let it go.
Don't let words here get to you young one. I'll quote Epictetus for you.
1712527148008.png

You know what can be forgiven? Stupid nomadic skirmishes over water-wells. But not ethnic cleansing, mass-rape, and other insane crimes. Recently, I even saw a topic on here about a guy, who bragged that his father raped his barwaani mother; this is the legacy of the civil war, mothers whose own sons are their enemy.

But on the bright side, there is a thing called 'the day of judgement', and I would love a front-row seat to see these types of sickos burn.

The demon seed of USC:

a nation cannot heal with grudges part of my family was killed as well some were violated, but we must all forgive each other. My father was a 77 veteran and knew the man who did it but forgave him and left him to Allah. We can never heal unless we forgive each other.. i know somalis have a tendency to carry cuqdad with them deeply, but at some point for ur own health u have to let it go.
We will never move forward without mass reconciliation. Rwanda is a model to follow

The way you worded this makes us look like victims, yes Cumar Jees and his militia did do that, but we werenโ€™t reading quran either. Morganโ€™s milita got revenge when they captured the city and commited similar war crimes
Sheโ€™s trying to paint a picture that SSDF or MJ militias were angels that didnโ€™t engage in mooryanimo. Sheโ€™s a clan supremacist that is coping hard, even men arenโ€™t that clannish.

:gucciwhat:

Are you serious?

Either you are a shameless liar, or you suffer from some kind of historic disassociation disorder. Everyone knows about the mooryaan rapes of the 1990s and beyond. They even abducted and impregnated the cadcad girls, and forced them to carry their babies. Go ask the CadCad communities where their girls went!

Refworld:

Countless books

https://www.google.co.uk/books/edit...usc+somalia+rape&pg=PA113&printsec=frontcover

View attachment 323834
Those sources cite biased individuals as are survivors or individuals using those sorts of occurrences to fuel their rhetoric plus those agencies didnโ€™t and couldnโ€™t really verify those atrocities or even their extents so itโ€™s more or less estimates, also that clan cleansing book is not of scholarly merit but rather is no different to fadhi ku dirir clannish rhetorics spewed by clannish people. I do agree that those horrible actions u mentioned did probably happen to an extent, but many parties were involved of diverse clan backgrounds. However certain clannist individuals are trying to blame and bash certain clans of committing those acts, all the while their clan did the same.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You guys are such langaabs tag teaming on essentially marehan and dhulbahante who fought all of you hawiye, Isaaq, ogaden combined together. This shows your the langaabs not them.

Plus MJ were not even active but civilians post 1986.

Trending

Latest posts