Why Do These Secessionist Believe They Defeated Siad Barre 🀣

USC is far too complex for moriyaan to organise and operate. Innocent people did get killed and raped by moriyaan but that has nothing to do with the founders of USC whose main intentions were to free Somalia from Kacaanism.

Those USC founders unleashed hell on Somalia, and their own Hawiye people. Either they were totally inept, or they meant for this to happen, it's one or the other.

The other group that was aligned with USC, aka the Cumar Jees SPM, also committed heinous crimes, they slaughtered the unarmed Harti population in Kismaayo and I even read they burnt Harti boys, iyagoo nool.

Last edited:
At least be proud of people who left a state behind for your people to live in, not a bunch of uncultured thugs, who were engaged in a demonic possessed orgy of violence. They even stole the clothes of the people they killed.

Bal day waxaan, he'll claim that's his house and his suit.

1712522295343.png

1712522366112.png

This is the political aside, you did not account for what happened on the ground, when those drug-addict rapists, went on a rampage. There was no discipline, no plan, other than to loot and rape everything with a pulse. That's the true legacy of mooryaanta USC, the worst group to set foot on Somali soil.
Same can be said about other jabhads too, some even sided with Ethiopia.

The other group that was aligned with USC, aka the Cumar Jees SPM, also committed heinous crimes, they slaughtered the unarmed Harti population in Kismaayo and I even read they burnt Harti boys, iyagoo nool
The way you worded this makes us look like victims, yes Cumar Jees and his militia did do that, but we weren’t reading quran either. Morgan’s milita got revenge when they captured the city and commited similar war crimes

The way you worded this makes us look like victims, yes Cumar Jees and his militia did do that, but we weren’t reading quran either. Morgan’s milita got revenge when they captured the city and commited similar war crimes

There is no shame in recounting real events when unarmed civilians were ambushed by those unscrupulous cowards. But Harti did hold their own, when it was armed group vs armed group.

Show me where USC members were raping and robbing.

:gucciwhat:

Are you serious?

Either you are a shameless liar, or you suffer from some kind of historic disassociation disorder. Everyone knows about the mooryaan rapes of the 1990s and beyond. They even abducted and impregnated the cadcad girls, and forced them to carry their babies. Go ask the CadCad communities where their girls went!

The killings went on for all the time Aideed held the town - a month and three days. The worst killings were in the first few days, when people were killed in groups of 30 or 40. "I saw people with their tongues cut out, their arms or legs cut off, and left to die.

Children and old men were thrown into oil drums full of a mixture of boiling oil, water and salt.

Women were raped by as many as 20 or 30 men, then bayonetted in the vagina or their stomachs cut open.

Small girls were bayonetted in the vagina and pregnant women had their stomachs slit open - even women of their own Hawiye clan if they were pregnant by a Darod man.

Refworld:

Countless books

https://www.google.co.uk/books/edit...usc+somalia+rape&pg=PA113&printsec=frontcover

Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 22.11.08.png

Last edited:
There is no shame in recounting real events when unarmed civilians were ambushed by those unscrupulous cowards. But Harti did hold their own, when it was armed group vs armed group.
We also did things to their unarmed civilians though so there’s no real reason to hold a grudge and that’s coming from a person who’s reer abti are reer waamo mj, both sides commited unspeakable acts on each other back then

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Sanctions defeated afweyne 1977 war with Ethiopia defeat afweyne… the gaal afweyne gamble and it backfired on him

We also did things to their unarmed civilians though so there’s no real reason to hold a grudge and that’s coming from a person who’s reer abti are reer waamo mj, both sides commited unspeakable acts on each other back then

LOL

What did the unarmed Harti civilians do in Kismaayo to deserve what USC and SPM/Cumar Jees did?

I'm not complaining, but I will not let people get away with sitting here, praising their nasty rapist uncles, who I pray have long-since suffered from a variety of illnesses, or are burning in the grave.
Fair enough, but although you might’ve not meant it that way your quote about cumar jees made it seem as if we just sat there and took it and there was no response to those crimes

Fair enough, but although you might’ve not meant it that way your quote about cumar jees made it seem as if we just sat there and took it and there was no response to those crimes

I wanted to point out that these sick groups, orchestrated ambush attacks on unarmed civilians across Somalia. And they brag about it by the way, they are very proud of these groups and what they did. Even if we had some weird dictatorship, that would have been better than what ensued, which was humiliating and shocking, world-wide. And I'll NEVER get over the fact, that Hawiye people queued up behind Daarood in Western Refugee Camps. What the HELL was the point?

Yaabka aduunka.

potomac-karen.gif

Tbh I’d say the civil war era was better for us majeerteen than the kacaan was, the only people who truly haven’t recovered since those days are mareexan and dhulbahante

A blessing in disguise!

Dhulbahante are doing fine now, and will probably have the wealthiest FMS at some point. If the civil war didn't happen, the North would have been the poorest. Look at Puntland now with a yearly budget that will be 400 Million soon, and that's with no major agricultural output, YET.

:gucciwhat:

Are you serious?

Either you are a shameless liar, or you suffer from some kind of historic disassociation disorder. Everyone knows about the mooryaan rapes of the 1990s and beyond. They even abducted and impregnated the cadcad girls, and forced them to carry their babies. Go ask the CadCad communities where their girls went!

Refworld:

Countless books

https://www.google.co.uk/books/edit...usc+somalia+rape&pg=PA113&printsec=frontcover

View attachment 323834

This had nothing to do with Cali Wardheegley and Hashi Weheliye. They died early and so did the brain of USC.

a nation cannot heal with grudges part of my family was killed as well some were violated, but we must all forgive each other. My father was a 77 veteran and knew the man who did it but forgave him and left him to Allah. We can never heal unless we forgive each other.. i know somalis have a tendency to carry cuqdad with them deeply, but at some point for ur own health u have to let it go.

a nation cannot heal with grudges part of my family was killed as well some were violated, but we must all forgive each other. My father was a 77 veteran and knew the man who did it but forgave him and left him to Allah. We can never heal unless we forgive each other.. i know somalis have a tendency to carry cuqdad with them deeply, but at some point for ur own health u have to let it go.

People have the right to forgive who they want to forgive. Personally, I would never recommend that people forgive the men that raped them, and stabbed them in the vaginas with bayonettes, cut their stomachs open, boiled them alive, etc, etc. Who even comes up with these ideas? Except devils?

That's unforgiveable.

Trending

Latest posts