why do somalis do useless degrees? go study the religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
By the way, you're talking like the Somali gossip women, all talk, no evidence.

How are Sciences(Biology, Bio-Chemistry), Engineering(Electrical, Chemical, Computer) waste?

This nigga really said go study Medical, like a Somali old fart that doesn't know any other careers or job outlook stats :drakelaugh:

My 95 year old great Grandpa asked what I'm studying?

I said Computer Science

Great Grandpa said: That's nothing, go study Nursing

I was like: Nigga I'm a fag? :damn:
Many of my male colegueas are nurses and computer science is a shit degree, robots will soon take over that field, could you not do a better degree e.g. Engineering in order to help rebuild Somalia ?every bloody Somali dude does stupid computer science I steer away when they say that uff dull degree. I want some kind of difference for once

The OP has got a point. People study to get out poverty and maintain a good lifestyle and the Somalis who became very wealthy are those who studied religion in Saudi Universities. They are always on Somali TV stations and the social media fundraising for their charities, be it building a mosque on Neptune or to other causes, but in-fact, they are the biggest businessmen in East Africa and back home. The Best Hotels, shopping centres and major stores in Islii Nairobi are either out-rightly owned by them or are major shareholders.

Many of my male colegueas are nurses and computer science is a shit degree, robots will soon take over that field, could you not do a better degree e.g. Engineering in order to help rebuild Somalia ?every bloody Somali dude does stupid computer science I steer away when they say that uff dull degree. I want some kind of difference for once
How are robots gonna take over that field:what1: Did you even think before you wrote this

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
The most dangerous ones are the those who fail to get into medical school here and travel East because they have money. I would not allow them to treat me for serious illnesses but I can't ask a doctor for his qualifications, it's against social conventions.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
But, getting back on subject. Just imagine every nigga going to Medinah university to get an education to become an Imam? :hmm:

Imagine a market place saturated with Imams and everyone is trying get funding to build their own masjids.:ohhh:

Then some win and some lose. :mjlaugh:

Then imagine Imams doing drive by shootings at other majsids to win turfs like gangs? :lolbron:

I take from this you're saying religious studies is equivalent to taking a course in gangbanging studies.

:hemad:

The entry for Madinah University is up until mid-20's.
If you look at the non-Somali Medinah university graduates from the west a majority of them already have degrees, some are even MD's.
Or if you go there while young and pursue education later on, either way its important to have a skill set or a way of making money.

Last edited by a moderator:

:mjlol:

I'm sorry but this is bullshit. Computer science encompasses many different aspects of technology and while it has links to robotics - robots in and of themselves will not eradicate the need of computer scientists. If anything programmers and engineers will be needed to create, design and maintain the robots you think will take over the world. Everyday technology as an industry expands and is leading the way in growth.

Maybe you should stick to being a nurse instead of giving advice you're not fit to give.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:mjlol:

I'm sorry but this is bullshit. Computer science encompasses many different aspects of technology and while it has links to robotics - robots in and of themselves will not eradicate the need of computer scientists. If anything programmers and engineers will be needed to create, design and maintain the robots you think will take over the world. Everyday technology as an industry expands and is leading the way in growth.

Maybe you should stick to being a nurse instead of giving advice you're not fit to give.
Computer science every fucking dude does it can we have other degrees in the mix.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
But, getting back on subject. Just imagine every nigga going to Medinah university to get an education to become an Imam? :hmm:

Imagine a market place saturated with Imams and everyone is trying get funding to build their own masjids.:ohhh:

Then some win and some lose. :mjlaugh:

Then imagine Imams doing drive by shootings at other majsids to win turfs like gangs? :lolbron:
Motherfucker im in a bus laughing like an idiot thanks :russ:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
The most dangerous ones are the those who fail to get into medical school here and travel East because they have money. I would not allow them to treat me for serious illnesses but I can't ask a doctor for his qualifications, it's against social conventions.

The ones who study in eastern Europe? I have noticed that there has been a sharp increase in Somalis travelling to EE to study medicine because its cheap.

The ones who study in eastern Europe? I have noticed that there has been a sharp increase in Somalis travelling to EE to study medicine because its cheap.

its not just cheap. they less than uk unis. Plus you got polish nurses here from poland and graduated in poland. So it's a good deal all round

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
:drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending