why do somalis do useless degrees? go study the religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
political science, history, music, english. business

engineering and science has become useless because of high unemployment and asians taking their positions for much less.

only go to higher education if you are smart enough to get into medical or dentistry program

somalis are taking useless education and then can't find a job. go study at Medinah university

lool are you serious? what exactly are we gonna do with those degrees?

I rather compete with Asians in a STEM job than do a useless history degree.

Gambar

VIP
War hoy naga amuus baan ku idhi.

Let's get the majority of Somalis into higher education, aqoonyahan la'nahayee. There aren't even enough Somali students in university.

Gambar

VIP
lool are you serious? what exactly are we gonna do with those degrees?

I rather compete with Asians in a STEM job than do a useless history degree.
Horta Asian ku waa ba finish! Wey uu dhamatay. Shaqalaha la sponsori jiray ki waalna Dram baa joojin rabaa.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
By the way, you're talking like the Somali gossip women, all talk, no evidence.

How are Sciences(Biology, Bio-Chemistry), Engineering(Electrical, Chemical, Computer) waste?

This nigga really said go study Medical, like a Somali old fart that doesn't know any other careers or job outlook stats :drakelaugh:

My 95 year old great Grandpa asked what I'm studying?

I said Computer Science

Great Grandpa said: That's nothing, go study Nursing

I was like: Nigga I'm a fag? :damn:

VixR

Veritas
Lol reading this spiked my bp, but this view is a fairly common outlook. If you've seen families haul their entire family oto the ME or have their kids drop out of public education to enroll them into some Islamic program in a distant state where they memorize deen but miss their basic education and cant pass state exams, this is basically what constitutes their reasoning, which is thought of as "akhira over dunya".
By the way, you're talking like the Somali gossip women, all talk, no evidence.

How are Sciences(Biology, Bio-Chemistry), Engineering(Electrical, Chemical, Computer) waste?

This nigga really said go study Medical, like a Somali old fart that doesn't know any other careers or job outlook stats :drakelaugh:

My 95 year old great Grandpa asked what I'm studying?

I said Computer Science

Great Grandpa said: That's nothing, go study Nursing

I was like: Nigga I'm a fag? :damn:
Male Nurses aren't "fags".

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Lol reading this spiked my bp, but this view is a fairly common outlook. If you've seen families move to the ME or have their kids drop out of public education to enroll them into some Islamic program in a distant state where they memorize deen but miss their basic education and cant pass state exams, this is basically what constitutes their "akhira over dunya" reasoning.

Male Nurses aren't "fags".
I'm joking, JESUS(In African accent)

What happen lately, @VixR -- is your college turning you into an SJW? You been getting triggered lately.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
But, getting back on subject. Just imagine every nigga going to Medinah university to get an education to become an Imam? :hmm:

Imagine a market place saturated with Imams and everyone is trying get funding to build their own masjids.:ohhh:

Then some win and some lose. :mjlaugh:

Then imagine Imams doing drive by shootings at other majsids to win turfs like gangs? :lolbron:

political science, history, music, english. business

engineering and science has become useless because of high unemployment and asians taking their positions for much less.

only go to higher education if you are smart enough to get into medical or dentistry program

somalis are taking useless education and then can't find a job. go study at Medinah
Are you serious how are engineering and science degrees useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts