Why do non Arab Muslims have to pray and read the Quran in Arabic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
When I read Quran I usually use websites with a translation provided, so when I read from the kitab I have at least a general sense of what I'm reading.

To spread Arab culture and attempt cultural domination...
anigif_enhanced-buzz-10355-1445303914-5_preview.gif

:salute:Respect to all the anti-arab-booty clapping peeps in Iran, Somalia, Turkey, and all other Muslim majority nations for retaining their own indigenous language though. Fardowsa is probably proud!! R.I.P to the endangered Amazigh and Nubian culture...

Such insolence. Such stupidity. You no longer deserve to be an isaaq. We are proud Arab peoples.

TooMacaan

VIP
Such insolence. Such stupidity. You no longer deserve to be an isaaq. We are proud Arab peoples.
:farole:Maybe you Araps are, but the only thing we hy are proud of > is being Isaaq Somalis (a.k.a not xaasid, hairy Arabs). I was initially on your side walaal...but now??? I'm also thinking that you'll have to be shipped back to join your fellow 'people' if you keep up this talk. :fittytousand:And who are you to revoke my Isaaq card when you've already been kicked off the main councils and are pending exile even by the larger Somali SSpot community??:siilaanyolaugh:

Capital offenses:
1. DP of Emirati beast
2. Arabic writing in bio
3. Posting Qur'anic verses in threads they don't belong in just to use Arabic
4. Vigorous Arab bootyclapping all day
@fardowsa @Paladin Pls rehabilitate this disgrace.:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

:farole:Maybe you Araps are, but the only thing we hy are proud of > is being Isaaq Somalis (a.k.a not xaasid, hairy Arabs). I was initially on your side walaal...but now??? I'm also thinking that you'll have to be shipped back to join your fellow 'people' if you keep up this talk. :fittytousand:And who are you to revoke my Isaaq card when you've already been kicked off the main councils and are pending exile even by the larger Somali SSpot community??:siilaanyolaugh:

Capital offenses:
1. DP of Emirati beast
2. Arabic writing in bio

He has bootyclapped a lot of species, yesterday he was learning a tigrinnya and now he is onto Arabs, maybe he is going after Japanese people tomorrow, who knows:susp::susp:

Capital offenses:
1. DP of Emirati beast
2. Arabic writing in bio
@horumar is special, he changes his bootyclapping rhythm and direction just to throw me off the path to a full and sustainable cure. just the other day he went from bootyclapping for Jews to Ethiopians and now this. I am starting to think there is no treatment process for the anomaly that is horumar.

But the sheikhal r Arab, which is my tribe. :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Capital offenses:
1. DP of Emirati beast
2. Arabic writing in bio

It's not s Qur'anic verse, it's a Hadith. Are you even Muslim?:ayaanswag:

That's OK, neither of them are Isaaq so...:manny:

I thought you were hawiye kkkkk

TooMacaan

VIP
It's not s Qur'anic verse, it's a Hadith. Are you even Muslim?:ayaanswag:

I thought you were hawiye kkkkk
I didn't even bother reading it let alone care enough to distinguish the difference:birdman:. All I know was that it was religious text and in Arabic, in random threads. And no, I'm not Muslim...I thought that was clear by now:icon lol::icon lol:

TooMacaan

VIP
Did you convert or are you a part of the rare British-converted Isaaq converts descendants?
I'm Canadian not British lol and no, I didn't convert (my mom is Christian and she had more authority/influence in my religious upbringing).

Edit: I hadn't heard of British-converted Isaaq Christians, is that a recent phenomena??

I'm Canadian not British lol and no, I didn't convert (my mom is Christian and she had more authority/influence in my religious upbringing).

Edit: I hadn't heard of British-converted Isaaq Christians, is that a recent phenomena??
No, British colonists a hundred years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.