Why do hooyos blame yahuud for everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I remember some next habbar yar telling me not to drink coke because it's owned by a jewish company otherwise i was directly contributing towards the destruction of Palestine... By drinking coke :faysalwtf:
Did you know that the Coke logo in Arabic backwards says "Laa Muhammad, Laa Mecca"?
The Jews were surely behind this.
Now you know.

Sponsored by Habaryar Facts™

(A habaryar actually told me this fact wholeheartedly and enthusiastically. It took everything I had not to laugh in her face.)

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They're not far off instead of saying Jews what they should of said was zionists other than that masha Allah they can see with their third eye:banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Did you know that the Coke logo in Arabic backwards says "Laa Muhammad, Laa Mecca"?
The Jews were surely behind this.
Now you know.

Sponsored by Habaryar Facts™

(A habaryar actually told me this fact wholeheartedly and enthusiastically. It took everything I had not to laugh in her face.)
Out of everyone, one must Surely respect the womb that bore you:susp:

It's called hard work. Arab worshipping is the only reason why some Somalis have issues with the Jewish community

hard work or not doesn't change the facts. If your arab theory was true than why would white people also clock on to this like they give care about some desert beef? there's a lot more to it if you open your eyes and see. the problem isn't david who owns the law firm, it's the larger establishment that pumps out mind numbing entertainment to create hedonist zombies, run deceptive news channels and seek to keep people enslaved through debt.

some people go to far with their conspiracy theories and paranoia about jews, but again I think that's propaganda put out so people sound crazy to cover up the truth

Gotta feel bad for Jews at this point. Even when they succeed and dominate with a bevy of scientific and scholastic accolades they're still shat on.

And they're forever a collective. If Israel blows up a Palestinian hospital then poor Brian in Nebraska working a 9-5 gotta hear about it. Miskiins.
you mean ed shnitsenberg from yonkers new york losing hair over mortgage stress gotta hear about it :damedamn:

quote-f-king-jews-the-jews-are-responsible-for-all-the-wars-in-the-world-mel-gibson-62-27-28.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending