Why do hooyos blame yahuud for everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
They say the computers, mobiles and the internet are yahuudi inventions to lead the muslims from the right path and they even consider athiesm to be something by the yahuud to mindcontrol the muslims so that they can use them against islam.
Somali hooyos are graduates from Al conspiracyia University of Theories :dead:

You mean your hooyo leave mine out of it. And get whosever hooyo's that is some help.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:draketf::drakewtf:Well muslim countries are backwards because they abandoned their reasearchs and scientific breakthroughs because "god will solve everything"

Nonsense, science owes alot to Muslims like Ibn Sina and sheikh Al-gebra:farole:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Forget about arab bootyclapping. Its nothing compared to the amount of jew bootyclapping on this thread and this site in general

:mjohreally:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Only people that can get away with trashing Jews are Muslims. Liberals bootyclap the hell out of Muslims for the votes and Republican Christians hate Jews enough not to protect them.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Only people that can get away with trashing Jews are Muslims. Liberals bootyclap the hell out of Muslims for the votes and Republican Christians hate Jews enough not to protect them.

this is actually kinda sensible and the only remotely rational thing i've seen you post thus far :kanyehmm:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
this is actually kinda sensible and the only remotely rational thing i've seen you post thus far :kanyehmm:
How is that a rational post? It doesn't require any rationale it's just observations from IRL. lol. In the meantime before I'm publicly Chrisitian I will make sure to use all my Muslim privilege as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending