Why do hooyos blame yahuud for everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
They say the computers, mobiles and the internet are yahuudi inventions to lead the muslims from the right path and they even consider athiesm to be something by the yahuud to mindcontrol the muslims so that they can use them against islam.
Somali hooyos are graduates from Al conspiracyia University of Theories :dead:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Gotta feel bad for Jews at this point. Even when they succeed and dominate with a bevy of scientific and scholastic accolades they're still shat on.

And they're forever a collective. If Israel blows up a Palestinian hospital then poor Brian in Nebraska working a 9-5 gotta hear about it. Miskiins.

Cos they're ignorant arab-worshippers.

not everything comes down to arabs v. jews, otherwise while else would the rest of the world acknowledge these theories. the rothschild family? nwo? not that all jewish ppl are evil but their top 1% control the media/entertainment/finance/world bank so what do you expect

Jeesto

VIP
I agree with them. I believe Yahuud are the reason for weak Muslim countries.

ISIS = Israel Secrect intelligence Service
:draketf::drakewtf:Well muslim countries are backwards because they abandoned their reasearchs and scientific breakthroughs because "god will solve everything"

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
:draketf::drakewtf:Well muslim countries are backwards because they abandoned their reasearchs and scientific breakthroughs because "god will solve everything"
If you seriously think that the reason that muslim countries are less developed today is that the denizens of said countries sat back and decided to "let god solve everything", you have been ignoring the last 50 years of political history. I'm pretty sure I've had this same argument with you in the past about this as well. Say what you like about Islam, those are your personal issues but to blame the clusterfuck that is the Islamic world solely on religion is to be extremely uninformed.

Jeesto

VIP
If you seriously think that the reason that muslim countries are less developed today is that the denizens of said countries sat back and decided to "let god solve everything", you have been ignoring the last 50 years of political history. I'm pretty sure I've had this same argument with you in the past about this as well. Say what you like about Islam, those are your personal issues but to blame the clusterfuck that is the Islamic world solely on religion is to be extremely uninformed.
You're right, i'm not an expert in politics but what i meant is muslims were more delveloped during the middle ages because they had scholars in every possible field studying and inventing different things .The west then came and took advantage of the the information in the crumbling caliphate. As time went by most of the muslims abandoned the science field and focused on religion instead.
Israels is shit without the west and if muslim countries played their cards right withe the west and took advantage of them like yahuuds did then Israel wouldn't be a superpower in the M.E and threat to muslims

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Gotta feel bad for Jews at this point. Even when they succeed and dominate with a bevy of scientific and scholastic accolades they're still shat on.

And they're forever a collective. If Israel blows up a Palestinian hospital then poor Brian in Nebraska working a 9-5 gotta hear about it. Miskiins.

Lol f*ck that, if I was a Jew I wouldn't give a f*ck. WE OUTCHEA WINNING B. Them goyim stay playing checkers while I'm playing 3d chess. Wallahi I need to finesse me an Ashkanazi Jewess

waraabe

Your superior
not everything comes down to arabs v. jews, otherwise while else would the rest of the world acknowledge these theories. the rothschild family? nwo? not that all jewish ppl are evil but their top 1% control the media/entertainment/finance/world bank so what do you expect

It's called hard work. Arab worshipping is the only reason why some Somalis have issues with the Jewish community

waraabe

Your superior
Without the Jewish people, the world would be few centuries behind it is now. Truly amazing people who should be celebrated everywhere. God bless the Jewish people.

No wonder the Arab savages and their slaves ( Somalis, Pakistanis etc) hate them. They are jealous

I remember some next habbar yar telling me not to drink coke because it's owned by a jewish company otherwise i was directly contributing towards the destruction of Palestine... By drinking coke :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts