Why do girls care about height so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing free's sxb, what do you have to offer me for such prized intel??:stevej:

You'd be wise to keep in mind: it's not everyday that one can get access into the beautifully complex mind of these Xalimo creatures...

LOOL! We are NOT that complex. And if they want to know, these dudes can just ask and they'll most likely get a response anyways. It isn't that complicated.

Nothing free's sxb, what do you have to offer me for such prized intel??:stevej:

You'd be wise to keep in mind: it's not everyday that one can get access into the beautifully complex mind of these Xalimo creatures...

I can give you the nudes of @Lola_Vonroe and some khat bro; sorry I can't give you anything of value times are hard right now:samwelcome:

TooMacaan

VIP
LOOL! We are NOT that complex. And if they want to know, these dudes can just ask and they'll most likely get a response anyways. It isn't that complicated.
Asking a Xalimo to provide you with legitimate info? Because Xalimos are self-aware, right?:drakekidding::drakekidding:

:comeon:It's known that Xalimos [all women, to be fair] say one thing, and want/act the opposite.

You guys don't know what you really desire. If you could have it your way, us Faaraxs would be stuck in a perpetual friendzone.

Good thing I play for the other team. No patience for naags:camby:.

Asking a Xalimo to provide you with legitimate info? Because Xalimos are self-aware, right?:drakekidding::drakekidding:

:comeon:It's known that Xalimos [all women, to be fair] say one thing, and want/act the opposite.

You guys don't know what you really desire. If you could have it your way, us Faaraxs would be stuck in a perpetual friendzone.

Good thing I play for the other team. No patience for naags.

The same exact thing can be said for men.

So tell me, oh dear wise one, what mystical and magical information have we bestowed upon you? :hillarybiz:

TooMacaan

VIP
I can give you the nudes of @Lola_Vonroe and some khat bro; sorry I can't give you anything of value times are hard right now:samwelcome:
Ok, khat, maybe I flush my life away on that magical leaf..but Wtf am I gonna do with a female's nudes?:nahgirl:

No deal. I'd rather your pride, your dignity, your utmost loyalty and servitude. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

The same exact thing can be said for men.

So tell me, oh dear wise one, what mystical and magical information have we bestowed upon you? :hillarybiz:
No can do, ma'am. Classified intel.

@TooMacaan quit playing games sis :gucciwhat:

@Hades looking at @TooMacaan like

3262.jpg

:pachah1:
Of all the females
You mentioned my name?

:mjlol: Wait I just saw the low blow
okay
I see how it is
You're mad I rejected you :)

You saw your name and was like :krs: then the kicker came in and you was like:mjcry:

Moral of the story: read the whole post before jumping into a frenzy :umad:

You saw your name and was like :krs: then the kicker came in and you was like:mjcry:

Moral of the story: read the whole post before jumping into a frenzy :umad:

Think you gonna have to settle with me then saxb unless you want a husband calling you censored and reer xamari:siilaanyolaugh:

I speak in an af waqoyi dialect if that's your taste:samwelcome:

'tis a good to be a half breed:trumpsmirk:

A few days ago
:trumpsmirk:
You were fighting for my affection

Lol bro you inject yourself with testosterone because of how pathetic your natural T levels are; I think she would prefer a nigga that can keep his dick up without synthetic injections even if I was an ashy Abdi:russ::russ::russ: :camby:

TooMacaan

VIP
You are too demanding and emotionally needy; looks like you was a female all along:wow:
Are you saying that bc I'm khaniis??? I'm more of a man than you'll ever be.
You HOMOPHOBIC piece of shiite; you will never know the secret to unlocking Xalimos now.

You should've got down on your knees when you had the chance:francis:. You snooze, you lose, I guess:kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts