Why do girls care about height so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
WOW You be the first girl I have ever meet are not intrastated in look

Now I know you're just playing. Seriously are you telling me you will marry this guy for real now

929470_Whack_jpg590570f9c4cead28d70b5e2fb5da4590
It depends on how he looks when he isn’t angry, cus right now I am a little scared wallahi. I don’t want a man that is aggressive and would hurt me.

If it turned out he was really kind and would treat me well, I may give him a chance. I don’t know about marriage. I prefer marrying a somali.

Ahmed Ali

Oshibobo
It depends on how he looks when he isn’t angry, cus right now I am a little scared wallahi. I don’t want a man that is aggressive and would hurt me.

If it turned out he was really kind and would treat me well, I may give him a chance. I don’t know about marriage. I prefer marrying a somali.

okay so you would only marry a Somali ok.

World

VIP
I’m 6’0 but everyone says I’m 6’1-2. All the guys that say they’re 6’0 are shorter than me. Maybe because I don’t lie? Who knows. But I’ve never come across a girl who isn’t happy with my height.

SumMo

very lowkey
I’m 6’0 but everyone says I’m 6’1-2. All the guys that say they’re 6’0 are shorter than me. Maybe because I don’t lie? Who knows. But I’ve never come across a girl who isn’t happy with my height.
The question was «Why do girls care about height so much?», did you even read the question?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts