Why didn’t the gashaamo community take revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abaayo don't worry you will join your Porcupine sisters in being sold rest assured. They are already for sale in Somalispot.

1 buy Porcu get 1 free. Nothing makes a better slave than a Porcupine. :ahh:

UrWPY91.png

Kkk jeegan slave stop being delusional . We have caares daughters doing twerk dance for us . Come get them

How many habar yibir girls did SY give to us when they cried to the government “make biicide stop they’ve been slaughtering us long time “ :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
Kkk jeegan slave stop being delusional . We have caares daughters doing twerk dance for us . Come get them

Caare doesn't even have daughters. Meanwhile the Habuusho slaves provide good ty servile women for everyone. Even Dahabshiil's niece is one. It was posted here before with her breasts out.

:ahh:

Caare doesn't even have daughters. Meanwhile the Habuusho slaves provide good ty servile women for everyone. Even Dahabshiil's niece is one. It was posted here before.

:ahh:

Well of course he doesn’t have daughters , we took them :drakelaugh:

Speaking of dahabshil I remember story of your people coming from far away to kiss his testicles and give him your daughters :chrisfreshhah:

He famously said “Shoo yibirs be gone! Back to the fields with you , slave!”

Bohol

VIP
Well of course he doesn’t have daughters , we took them :drakelaugh:

Speaking of dahabshil I remember story of your people coming from far away to kiss his testicles and give him your daughters :chrisfreshhah:

He famously said “Shoo yibirs be gone! Back to the fields with you , slave!”

Whoever told you your women were for marriage lied to you. :mjlol: This is the niece of Dahabshiil and nicca thinks we want to marry his ty women poor kid :lol: . Nope they are
for sex slaves use only. :lol:

nimo runs in Habar Habuusho must be that slave DNA :ahh:
GetAttachmentThumbnail

@Bohol kkk this was nice convo you little half caste reject! I’m going to go have shaax in bed with your one of your cousins but I don’t want to put her on blast. I’ll catch you later my slave. Your women are jeegan sex slaves.

P.S. all the cotton in the field better be picked or I swear watch what happens don’t mess with jeegan :pachah1:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol kkk this was nice convo you little half caste reject! I’m going to go have shaax in bed with your one of your cousins but I don’t want to put her on blast. I’ll catch you later my slave

P.S. all the cotton in the field better be picked or I swear watch what happens don’t mess with jeegan :pachah1:

I got to admit Habar Habuusho slaves provide good ty Porcupine women. I mean what would we be without those cheap women? :lol: they are always up for bashaal and they are for everyone.

You got red pilled abaayo. Let this be a lesson.:trumpsmirk:

@Bohol I miss Cumar:kendrickcry:
I saw HJs claim their turf extends to Berbera and I was like damn, where is Cumar :kendrickcry:

Now I see this thread I'm like Cumar where are you :kendrickcry:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Classic Waraabe with usual Gaashaamo thread. He usually does this when he is feeling the heat.

As for Biciide and Sacad Yonis, the ball is in Biciide’s court

They have opted for “peace” (read they’re scared) despite losing twice as many men as SY

Also latest killing was the pregnant women and the two siblings in Which they chose to do sabar again (read as being pussy to take revenge)

The score is certainly tilted here

Biciide being one of the largest if not the largest HJ sub clan can’t handle SY. Here they are screaming we chose “Nabad” and we are seeking Sabr Fa Innalaha Macal Saabriin

Saalax Bidaar

Whoever told you your women were for marriage lied to you. :mjlol: This is the niece of Dahabshiil and nicca thinks we want to marry his ty women poor kid :lol: . Nope they are
for sex slaves use only. :lol:

nimo runs in Habar Habuusho must be that slave DNA :ahh:
GetAttachmentThumbnail
Damn look at them tities

tenor.gif

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Talk about revenge lol, the Cagdheer even refused their dead to be buried. These folks have been threatening us with a civil war for years now. Apart from some reer myi wearing diapers dagaal lagama hayo

Saalax Bidaar

Talk about revenge lol, the Cagdheer even refused their dead to be buried. These folks have been threatening us with a civil war for years now. Apart from some reer myi wearing diapers dagaal lagama hayo

Liyu Police were paramilitary force of 70,000 strong. Do you honestly believe Hy nomads could fight them a such large force? We are not that stupid to risk war when we know we can’t win.
As far as clan level between HY and Cagdheer, we can very easily win because that is more of a fair fight
Not have they targeted HY, they have killed 1000x more Ogadeens, Hawiye, Harti, Etc

Besides if you knew anything about the Liyu Police, they deploy the same tactics as their Habashi masters which is if you kill one of them, they just go to next random village and kill everyone on site

At least we killed a dozen of them and they killed about 40 civilians

As far as Jeegania is concern. The entire active duty of SL troops was 7,000 at best and that was before Garxajs pulled out. You are left with perhaps 5-6k ill equipped and illtrained khan addicts. They are not very formidable.

It is easier to defeat SL than to defeat Liyu which is backed by the Federal government of Ethiopia.

Bohol

VIP
Liyu Police were paramilitary force of 70,000 strong. Do you honestly believe Hy nomads could fight them a such large force? We are not that stupid to risk war when we know we can’t win.
As far as clan level between HY and Cagdheer, we can very easily win because that is more of a fair fight
Not have they targeted HY, they have killed 1000x more Ogadeens, Hawiye, Harti, Etc

Besides if you knew anything about the Liyu Police, they deploy the same tactics as their Habashi masters which is if you kill one of them, they just go to next random village and kill everyone on site

At least we killed a dozen of them and they killed about 40 civilians

As far as Jeegania is concern. The entire active duty of SL troops was 7,000 at best and that was before Garxajs pulled out. You are left with perhaps 5-6k ill equipped and illtrained khan addicts. They are not very formidable.

It is easier to defeat SL than to defeat Liyu which is backed by the Federal government of Ethiopia.

Plus those Jeegaan kids acting like their people weren't killed by Liyuu :lol: . They should collect their baakhtii. Atleast we killed a dozen of Liyuu boolis in Raqda and other areas. They didn't even lift a finger in Xarshin.

"The injuries occurred after the Liyuu police run amok in Harshin town killing 17 residents and injuring 28 others through unprovoked brutal use of heavy weapons."

:gaasdrink:

Saalax Bidaar

Plus those Jeegaan kids acting like their people weren't killed by Liyuu :lol: . They should collect their baakhtii. Atleast we killed a dozen of Liyuu boolis in Raqda and other areas. They didn't even lift a finger in Xarshin.

"The injuries occurred after the Liyuu police run amok in Harshin town killing 17 residents and injuring 28 others through unprovoked brutal use of heavy weapons."

:gaasdrink:

Liyu Police enters Balidhiig which is HJ town in Togdheer and abused HJ civilians and they couldn’t do shit except call for SL troops to help. At least we are facing an enemy inside Ethiopia, these niggas are getting harassed inside Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts