Why didn’t the gashaamo community take revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
@Bohol you didn’t answer my question akhi, can you please tell me why your community hasn’t taken revenge for gashaamo? Surely if you want hj to take revenge, you must want your own community to take revenge too

Talk is cheap my Habuusho slave. I am still waiting for you to avenge your pregnant women and men I killed in Ceel Afweyn. Crying in Somalispot won't bring back your relatives Sacad Yoonis smoked.

:diddyass:

Are you and your dead uncles still crying about jeegan? :drakelaugh:It’s gonna be a long time little halfblood , keep crying. Jeegan will keep living and your people will keep dying

The blessed Jeegan is here for life :salute:

Bohol

VIP
@waraabe we should only be talking to full blood Isaaqs. He’s got some mud blood in him kkk

You are a Aboriginal. Who said you are Isaaq? you Porcupine meat muncher. :russ:
portrait_sobecki02-15_custom-0f8b849e99ccfc16ebae51af9c00b41810d840a8-s1300-c85.jpg

You are a Aboriginal. Who said you are Isaaq? you Porcupine meat muncher. :russ:
portrait_sobecki02-15_custom-0f8b849e99ccfc16ebae51af9c00b41810d840a8-s1300-c85.jpg

Come on little darood boy , don’t post pictures of Caares meals. I know he’s having tough time fighting jeegan. Maybe you can send some comfort women to him? I think there’s couple of your relatives we can ship over :chrisfreshhah:

Bohol

VIP
Are you and your dead uncles still crying about jeegan? :drakelaugh:It’s gonna be a long time little halfblood , keep crying. Jeegan will keep living and your people will keep dying

The blessed Jeegan is here for life :salute:

The only cries I see are that of your women whose fathers were killed everywhere. :trumpsmirk::russ:

Gabadhi uu dhalay Ina Casayr oo ka hadashay dilka abaheed :mjhaps:

waraabe

Your superior
The only cries I see are that of your women whose fathers were killed everywhere. :trumpsmirk::russ:

Gabadhi uu dhalay Ina Casayr oo ka hadashay dilka abaheed :mjhaps:
So why didn’t they run to puntland to beg the punan!s for help and cry like victim caare :noneck:

“12 years a slave to jeegan: Bohols story “

Coming soon to a theatre near you ! :pachah1:

The glorious jeegan have elimited scores of your people on both sides of your family little darood boy

Bohol

VIP
“12 years a slave to jeegan: Bohols story “

Coming soon to a theatre near you ! :pachah1:

The glorious jeegan have elimited scores of your people on both sides of your family little darood boy

My Habuusho slave whom I castrated in Ceel Afweyn why are you obsessed with "Darood" is it because they d.1cked down your women like Xamda Xaaji October?

kE6p0yL.png

img_4034-jpg.40444

:pachah1:

upload_2018-6-6_18-7-37-png.47047

waraabe

Your superior
So they are crying but we are the ones running to beg for shidheeye help :russ::pachah1:

Those darod women have bad eggs, don’t breed with them

My slave @Bohol the half caste darood boy raised by darood victims of Isaaq is now crying about jeegan. We’ve abused his people for years and set the tone in the 1990s when we sent his people running . Till this day they are crying about slavery

So they are crying but we are the ones running to beg for shidheeye help :russ::pachah1:

Those darod women have bad eggs, don’t breed with them

@Bohol is a classic case of why you never nut in a darood concubine . The kids comes out mentally fucked :pachah1:

His slave uncle Kuntae Caare is begging for help from broke and poor Punanis . Look at jeegan destroying bohols people :dead:

Bohol

VIP
My slave @Bohol the half caste darood boy raised by darood victims of Isaaq is now crying about jeegan. We’ve abused his people for years and set the tone in the 1990s when we sent his people running . Till this day they are crying about slavery

How much for the slave girls of Habuusho horta? I am thinking of selling them to Puntland. I mean they already got Hamda for free ileen :lol: :lol: . After castrating your men in Ceel Afweyn it is only right we sell your women. :cool:

That slave booty hot damn:damnmusic:. I feel like a white man with jungle fever :wowsweat:
PKjcnNJ.png

HQcsqJs.png

How much for the slave girls of Habuusho horta? I am thinking of selling them to Puntland. I mean they already got Hamda for free ileen :lol: :lol: . After castrating your men in Ceel Afweyn it is only right we sell your women. :cool:

PKjcnNJ.png

HQcsqJs.png

Bohol the half habar yibir half dofar ismail the only thing you are selling to Puntland is your services slave and I’m not done with you so you can’t leave. Jeegan makes the rules, you cry about them. That’s how it works okay boy? Say yes master :pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
Bohol the half habar yibir half dofar ismail the only thing you are selling to Puntland is your services slave and I’m not done with you so you can’t leave. Jeegan makes the rules, you cry about them. That’s how it works okay boy? Say yes master :pachah1:

Abaayo don't worry you will join your Porcupine sisters in being sold rest assured. They are already for sale in Somalispot.

Buy 1 Porcu get 1 free. Nothing makes a better slave than a Porcupine. :ahh:

UrWPY91.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending