Why didn’t the gashaamo community take revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
simple question mr @Bohol , why didn’t your community take revenge? I asked you this question in your “why didn’t reer burco take revenge thread” but you unfortunately deleted the comment ....twice :pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
Because it was unrelated. You should worry about Gabiley/Xarshin massacres abaayo.:pachah1:

HARSHIN (Somalilandsun) – The Hargeisa group hospital is flooded with injured people from the Ethiopian town of Harshin.

According to hospital sources, some of the patients brought in the morning are suffering serious bullet wound injuries.

The injuries occurred after the Liyuu police run amok in Harshin town killing 17 residents and injuring 28 others through unprovoked brutal use of heavy weapons.

The paramilitary force, which is under the control of Ethiopia's Zone five Somali region president, started its massacred of Harshin Civilians by killing four people and arresting a yet established number, whose whereabouts is still mysterious.

:meleshame:

Mind your business next time Ilmo Gabiley/Xarshin and stick to selling your women in Fucking street :sass2:
VOmJtEv.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Because it was unrelated. You should worry about Gabiley/Xarshin massacres abaayo.:pachah1:

HARSHIN (Somalilandsun) – The Hargeisa group hospital is flooded with injured people from the Ethiopian town of Harshin.

According to hospital sources, some of the patients brought in the morning are suffering serious bullet wound injuries.

The injuries occurred after the Liyuu police run amok in Harshin town killing 17 residents and injuring 28 others through unprovoked brutal use of heavy weapons.

The paramilitary force, which is under the control of Ethiopia's Zone five Somali region president, started its massacred of Harshin Civilians by killing four people and arresting a yet established number, whose whereabouts is still mysterious.

Mind your business next time Ilmo Gabiley/Xarshin and stick to selling your women in Fucking street :sass2:
VOmJtEv.jpg
Who's this Me @Bohol ?!! Waraabe's own sister.?!!

Bohol

VIP
Them niggas did a number in Gaashamo though. They murked like 70 niggas :faysalwtf:

Don't lie kid. It was nowhere near that number. In addition we killed many Liyuu police many times.

"On March 16 a Liyu police member fatally shot a resident of Raqda village, in the Gashaamo district of Somali region, who was trying to protect a fellow villager. That day, men from Raqda retaliated by killing seven Liyu police members"

Now lets get back to Ceel Afweyn when are you going to avenge for the 50 men + the pregnant women we slaughtered?

:gaasdrink:

Don't lie kid. It was nowhere near that number. In addition we killed many Liyuu police many times.

"On March 16 a Liyu police member fatally shot a resident of Raqda village, in the Gashaamo district of Somali region, who was trying to protect a fellow villager. That day, men from Raqda retaliated by killing seven Liyu police members"

Now lets get back to Ceel Afweyn when are you going to avenge for the 50 men + the pregnant women we slaughtered?

:gaasdrink:

Oh yeah I forgot it was just 40+ in gashaamo :mjlol:

And bragging about killing pregnant woman is why your people always get abused. Crying to the government and always crying about jeegan. When are you going to free yourselves it’s 12 years a slave for your folks :pachah1:

waraabe

Your superior

VOmJtEv.jpg

Very emotional kkkkk how do I know you didn’t post your gashaamo sister?

Bohol

VIP
Oh yeah I forgot it was just 40+ in gashaamo :mjlol:

And bragging about killing pregnant woman is why your people always get abused. Crying to the government and always crying about jeegan. When are you going to free yourselves it’s 12 years a slave for your folks :pachah1:

The only slave I see is the one that can't lift a finger when 50 of your men are slaughtered and your women are fingered by Sacad Yoonis. "Muh Jeegaan".

But then again you were destined to be a slave just your like Harlot mother whom your clan descends from "Hanifa" :trumpsmirk:

jnzFPWd.png

:chrisfreshhah:
The only slave I see is the one that can't lift a finger when 50 of your men are slaughtered and your women are fingered by Sacad Yoonis. "Muh Jeegaan".

But then again you were destined to be a slave just your like Harlot mother whom your clan descends from "Hanifa" :trumpsmirk:

jnzFPWd.png

I didn’t read a single word you said. You are my jeegan slave and we’ve been slaughtering your folks for years. You guys cried to the government about Biicide slaughtering you folks lol

Gave you some nightmares about when we chased your uncle Tuur out of somaliland ? It’s been more than 12 years a slave hasn’t it ? :chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
This is how men fight

Dagaalkaas Oo Laysku Gabal-Dhacsaday Waxa Dhinaca Xarshin Kaga Dhaawacmay 4 Qof, Halka Maleeshiyada Soo Duushayna Lagaga Dilay 4 Qof

Hargeysa, August 30, 2012 (Haatuf) – Maleeshiyaad hubaysan oo ka soo jeeda beesha Ogaadeen ayaa la sheegay inay shalay galab weerar ku soo qaadeen deegaanada cidhifka koonfureed ee degmada Xarshin ee kililka shanaad ee Itoobiya, halkaas oo la sheegay inay dhaawacyo ugu gaysteen afar qof oo ka soo jeeda deegaanka magaalada Xarshin.

Maleeshiyaadkan beesha Ogaadeen ka soo jeeda ee weerarka ku soo qaaday beelaha deegaanka Xarshin oo tiradooda lagu sheegay laba boqol (200), ayaa la sheegay markii ay dhaawacyo u gaysteen afar nin oo xoolo dhaqato ah, isla markaana Geel la joogay ay beelaha deegaanka Xarshimeed oo iska difaacay uu markii dambe dagaal culusi ka qarxay deegaankaasi.

Sida ay Haatuf u xaqiijiyeen dad ku sugan deegaankaasi Xarshin ayaa sheegay in dagaalkaasi oo socday ilaa gabal dhicii shalay beelaha Xarshimeed afar qof lagaga dhaawacay, kuwaas oo dhaawacooda la keenay xalay magaalada Xarshin. Maleeshiyada beesha Ogaadeen ee weerarka soo qaaday ayaa la xaqiijiyay in lagaga dilay dagaalkaasi afar qof, halka qaar kalena laga dhaawacay dagaalkaasi. Waxaanay wararku intaa ku dareen in horaantii ay deegaankaasi hore ugu dileen nin xoolo dhaqato ah oo ka soo jeeday beelaha deegaanka Xarshin, taas darteedna ilaa muddadaa deegaankaasi dagaalku ka qarxay laysku hor fadhiyay.

Sidoo kale wararka aanu ka helay xalay deegaankaasi ayaa sheegay in xaalada deegaanada dagaaladu ka qarxeen shalay ay ka taagan tahay jawi colaadeed, waxaanay wararku intaa raaciyeen in beelaha deegaanka Xarshin ee la soo weeraray ay ciidamo farabadan oo gurmad ahi ay soo gaadheen

SM fo sho don’t hide behind their women or try to run to mosques

Bohol

VIP
I didn’t read a single word you said. You are my jeegan slave and we’ve been slaughtering your folks for years. You guys cried to the government about Biicide slaughtering you folks lol

Why are Habar Habuusho dogs servile is it through the milk of Hanifa (who was a slave)? 50 of your men were killed + your pregnant women and there is nothing you can do. The only people who cry to the government of Somaliland are your folks.

:gucciwhat:

TINk0Uu.png

waraabe

Your superior
:chrisfreshhah:

Gave you some nightmares about when we chased your uncle Tuur out of somaliland ? It’s been more than 12 years a slave hasn’t it ? :chrisfreshhah:

You are talking to a community in which the men run to hide inside mosques and hide behind their women and children (human shield) :faysalwtf:

Why are Habar Habuusho dogs servile is through the milk of Hanifa (who was a slave)? 50 of your men were killed + your pregnant women and there is nothing you can do.

:gucciwhat:

TINk0Uu.png

Keep the fake news to yourself my good Hebrew. That’s what you are to me. I am jeegan you are my Hebrew slave. 12 years a slave kkk when are you going to avenge the hundreds of yours we’ve abused ?

Bohol

VIP
Keep the fake news to yourself my good Hebrew. That’s what you are to me. I am jeegan you are my Hebrew slave. 12 years a slave kkk when are you going to avenge the hundreds of yours we’ve abused ?

Talk is cheap my Habuusho slave. I am still waiting for you to avenge your pregnant women and men I killed in Ceel Afweyn. :lol: Crying in Somalispot won't bring back your relatives Sacad Yoonis smoked.

:diddyass:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts