Why aren't we breeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
About 2.1 million people live in Xamar, and another 700k in Banadir. Thats over 2 million in the state of Banadir alone, and its one of the smallest Gobol in the country. Sanaag which is x40 bigger in comparison has no more than 300k the most.

Believe you me, Somalis are over 30 million and thats not counting those in Ethiopia or NFD.

Certain Qabiils breed like rats and turn their women into a mini baby factory. I won't mention names though.

Stop counting Somalis outside of Somalia.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
People don't fucking breed u fucking atheist xaywaan
tumblr_mhryty6E3I1qk0e3do4_250.gif

tumblr_mhryty6E3I1qk0e3do3_250.gif

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Somalis are Muslims 98% of them are born to a man & woman who are married in a halal ceremony. these countries with high population are are all Garacs.
have a one night stand, you're born, welcome to the world. 90% of western population are garacs. if we want a high population then we have to get more garacs

Somali lesson 101
First of all stop the clan Bs
Then take out Al shabaab
Go and share the oil
Make Somalia into the Africa of Dubai
Peace

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
In 1977 Ethiopia's population was around 30, while Somalia's was around 7 million.
Today Ethiopia is 100 million, and Somalia is still around 12-15 million.:meleshame:

The less of us the better.

Imagine we were 100 million. No infrastructure. No health care. No schools.

Somalis shouldn't number more than 20 million in all regions. We should have a two child policy for those in the rural areas and a one child policy for those in urban areas.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The less of us the better.

Imagine we were 100 million. No infrastructure. No health care. No schools.

Somalis shouldn't number more than 20 million in all regions. We should have a two child policy for those in the rural areas and a one child policy for those in urban areas.

OMG o child policy. We can't handle a large population now but who know in the future if we get our shit together we could handle 30 million.

OMG o child policy. We can't handle a large population now but who know in the future if we get our shit together we could handle 30 million.

We don't need a large population.

It's a strain on resources, something Somalis don't have.

My preference is 5 million. Easier to control.

The less we are, the less clan politics will matter. It will allow us to focus on the Ethiopian and Kenyan and Arab enemies. Smaller numbers will unite us.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The less we are, the less clan politics will matter. It will allow us to focus on the Ethiopian and Kenyan and Arab enemies. Smaller numbers will unite us.

Hey I'm not talking about today. I'm talking about when all of this shit has blown over and we have peace and get our shit straight and ban qabil. We should increase our population. I wan't a strong army :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending