why are muslim somalis so intolerant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mental retardation at its worse. The worst was, that the answer to your question was straight after the part which you highlighted from my quote.

Read again. But very slowly this time.

Somali dislike of Bantu or Blacks has nothing to do with Arabism or Islam. It has everything to do with Somalinimo. Somalis hate everything that is not Somali, including Arabism.

Now read my earlier quote properly! You might find the answer to why Somalis sometimes claim Arab origins. Read slowly. You might miss it.
your lying to yourself if somalis don't put arabs on a pedestal.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
your lying to yourself if somalis don't put arabs on a pedestal.
Somalis don't put anyone but themselves on a pedestal, what makes you think we put sand cacs on a pedestal la xawla.
I mean sure there are some that bootyclap hard and claim to be Yemeni mulattos but it's mostly you niggas that share a coast with them.
:childplease:

Somalis don't put anyone but themselves on a pedestal, what makes you think we put sand cacs on a pedestal la xawla.
I mean sure there are some that bootyclap hard and claim to be Yemeni mulattos but it's mostly you niggas that share a coast with them.
im not talking about WOKE somalis in the west, but rather the ones back home.

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler
Most Somalis in this generation don't have that pride Anymore :manny:

That reply includes back home too, what did you think I meant by 'those who share a coast with them' na kala bixi baayo..
:lolbron:
same somali different tuuulo

Islam (submission) is the most recent label of the Message, communicated from the Most High to his servants since creation. There is no God but Allah; this message has reached all areas of the globe. The final instructions were given to Muhammed (saw), a Quraishi man from the line of Ishmael.

If you want to dispute the content of the Message then speak your mind, but stop this idiocy. Even the most vehement atheists don't use this angle of attack because they understand how pointless it is. This is a universal Message, carried by Messengers of all types of ethnicity.

What he doesn't realise is that it opens himself up to attack, believe in evolution? Europhile racist Darwin! believe in big bang? Europhile White God again, believe in all the components underpinning atheist believes and it's foundations ? again all exclusively Europhiles.

Not even ordinary Europhile Caucasoid, but the most racist, sexist, bigoted, murdering, homosexual of the most depraved variety, not even a whiff of diversity.

All exclusively white boy club, Neanderthal Albaoid, colonialist, genocidal and most barbaric race of people on the face of the earth. Those are the God's he rests his faiths on, not even a single variety in the chain of message.

Typical Europhile brain parasite bakhti not even cognisant that he is by default insulting himself with this line of argument.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Islam (submission) is the most recent label of the Message, communicated from the Most High to his servants since creation. There is no God but Allah; this message has reached all areas of the globe. The final instructions were given to Muhammed (saw), a Quraishi man from the line of Ishmael.

If you want to dispute the content of the Message then speak your mind, but stop this idiocy. Even the most vehement atheists don't use this angle of attack because they understand how pointless it is. This is a universal Message, carried by Messengers of all types of ethnicity.
I wasn't addressing the content perse but the overall salient appearance of the religion being Arab-centric. Why do you think the religion expects you to visit Mecca ( middle-eastern region) as a pre-requisite ( if you have the funds). Why do you have to learn Arabic to have your prayers answered? Why do you think the most important prophets are Arabs? Why do you have to face east, when performing salat? Sxb come on, even a child would qualify it as an Arab religion.

When I say it's an Arab religion, I don't mean it derogatory, by the way, or as a way to disqualify the entire religion. Or as an argument against religion like some of you like to think. I'm addressing the appearance and the geograhipical reach of the religion. Islams claims on universality is hence flawed and it's much more parochial. Parochial in the sense that it doesn't cover the globe and nations or should I say the flat plane as some of the flattards on this board like to think.

Though the messages in the Qu'ran an sich can have bigger reach than its origins. I'm not disputing this. Otherwise other non-Arab wouldn't be able to become Muslim, if it was strictly for Arabs.

"So We have revealed an Arabic Quran to you, in order that you may warn the capital city and all who live nearby..." (Qur'an 42:7)

"We have made the Qur'an easy in your language so that they may take heed it." (Qur'an 44:58)

"We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an so you people may understand / reason" (Qur'an 12:2)

The above verses tell me that they weren't catered to Russians, Native-Americans, Aztecs, Somalis etc because that wouldn't make sense, contextually speaking.

Again, Arab religion=/= only for Arabs. Inb4 b-but it is a religion for mankind, you stupid atheist with an agenda!

Which precisely proves my point. You think I'd be surprised if they started caging us Muslims tomorrow? Those in power use the regressive left to portray themselves as moral world leaders. It's a fucking joke. These bastards would rape their own children to realise their ideals/objectives.

The hypocrisy is everywhere: from Guantanamo to extra-judicial drone killings; they speak from both side of their mouths.

So please, next time you want to chastise Muslims, don't use them as a comparison. It's quite insulting actually.

I have no idea what you're on about. Clearly, the point I was making sailed right over your head.

My point is: You're using the same language used by all oppressors throughout history. Those who oppress minorities always cite potential enemy infiltration with minorities serving as conduits. Here you make the same argument in support of oppressing non-Muslim Somalis in the name of "saving Somalis" from the dangers posed by potential fifth column gaalo Somalis. Fact is gaalo Somalis are harmless just like Muslims Americans are harmless despite Trump claims to the contrary.

Gitmo is a paradise to what awaits gaalo in Somalia, so you couldn't be further from the truth. No Somalis can profess his gaalnimo is Somalia let alone proselytize for another religion.

They see so peaceful, respectful, calm and loving. I wish all Somalis (regardless of faith) behaved like that. Mashallah. They actually make me proud to be Somali.

i randomly clicked on this and saw the dislikes. then saw the amount of utter HATE in the comment section. what is it about muslims and their hatred for non muslims. especially with their own people. why can't they live in peace? somali muslims out crying about a muslim ban and people hating muslims when they are 1000X more vile when it comes to non muslims. and I've seen this with a lot of muslims in general. whether the minority be shia, jew, christian, atheist, waaq, etc. smh this video is beyond positive yet that ugly abgaal habar will get a thousand times more positive responses then these three. why? becouse muslims are trash

tulla2.gif

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
What he doesn't realise is that it opens himself up to attack, believe in evolution? Europhile racist Darwin! believe in big bang? Europhile White God again, believe in all the components underpinning atheist believes and it's foundations ? again all exclusively Europhiles.

Not even ordinary Europhile Caucasoid, but the most racist, sexist, bigoted, murdering, homosexual of the most depraved variety, not even a whiff of diversity.

All exclusively white boy club, Neanderthal Albaoid, colonialist, genocidal and most barbaric race of people on the face of the earth. Those are the God's he rests his faiths on, not even a single variety in the chain of message.

Typical Europhile brain parasite bakhti not even cognisant that he is by default insulting himself with this line of argument.

You sound like those drunk/insane Somali nutters stumbling outside King's Cross station.

:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending