why are muslim somalis so intolerant

Status
Not open for further replies.

i randomly clicked on this and saw the dislikes. then saw the amount of utter HATE in the comment section. what is it about muslims and their hatred for non muslims. especially with their own people. why can't they live in peace? somali muslims out crying about a muslim ban and people hating muslims when they are 1000X more vile when it comes to non muslims. and I've seen this with a lot of muslims in general. whether the minority be shia, jew, christian, atheist, waaq, etc. smh this video is beyond positive yet that ugly abgaal habar will get a thousand times more positive responses then these three. why? becouse muslims are trash

tulla2.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Illahi
Duceey
Ayah......

There trying to sound Muslim lol, it's super creepy. Don't know why Christians have to be so wierd with their proselytizing.

Honestly don't care, I think all Somalis who want peace and prosperity should have a place in our nation.

Let God do the judging and let us live in peace and for Somalinimo :fittytousand:

she wouldn't have to if somali muslims were less hateful.

I just checked the channel; it was a video posted by some other channel.

When I read comments like that by Somalis, I always wonder if these people will ever have a better life back home or if they will just keep coming to the gaalo West they hate.

I just checked the channel; it was a video posted by some other channel.

When I read comments like that by Somalis, I always wonder if these people will ever have a better life back home or if they will just keep coming to the gaalo West they hate.
these same people kill themselves to go to gaalo countries but hate their religions and culture. yaab.

these same people kill themselves to go to gaalo countries but hate their religions and culture. yaab.

It's fine to "hate" their religions but look at how nasty they are. They hate the people too and want to kill them. The comments are common in the Somali community. This is why I don't particularly feel sorry for them when the Kafir target them in the West by banning them entry or reject their fake asylum. They are a wolf in sheep's clothing. Now you know why I side with Westerners; I am dead meat to Somalis for being gay and those Christians are dead meat to Somalis for practising another faith.

It's fine to "hate" their religions but look at how nasty they are. They hate the people too and want to kill them. The comments are common in the Somali community. This is why I don't particularly feel sorry for them when the Kafir target them in the West by banning them entry or reject their fake asylum. They are a wolf in sheep's clothing. Now you know I side with Westerners; I am dead meat to Somalis for being gay and those Christians are dead meat to Somalis for practising another faith.
smdh. I've never nor will i ever have any sympathy for muslims. their the most hateful group of people on the planet. your not safe even as a muslim, you still have to be the "right" kind. saudi out here causing genocides to fellow muslims who happen to be shia smdh

I've always wondered what they get out of being so hateful yet will be the first to claim they're going to heaven for being "good muslims". Good luck with that.
:mjohreally:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
They are natural bullies like it is innate totally normal behaviour to be a bully. Even joking is very negative behaviour in Somalia. They call it kaftan. Oh hello lets make fun of you but it's all a joke. Lets drag you down. It is very appalling. They will call you names like Faisal Kuus because maybe you were a bit chubby but you lost the weight and they will still call you Faisal Kuus. They will pick on our insecurities and pat us on our back, that's joking so when it comes to religion I am never surprised at hatred. Only a small minority are very tolerant but there are more of us everyday.

They are natural bullies like it is innate totally normal behaviour to be a bully. Even joking is very negative behaviour in Somalia. They call it kaftan. Oh hello lets make fun of you but it's all a joke. Lets drag you down. It is very appalling. They will call you names like Faisal Kuus because maybe you were a bit chubby but you lost the weight and they will still call you Faisal Kuus. They will pick on our insecurities and pat us on our back, that's joking so when it comes to religion I am never surprised at hatred. Only a small minority are very tolerant but there are more of us everyday.

This is so true lmao why is Somali kaftan so mean spirited. Grown ppl getting together to bully a kid

Our Dhaqan is heavily influenced by our Diin. That being said, i don't believe people should be persecuted for their personal beliefs, as long as their proud of their Somalinimo & respect the Muslim heritage of our nation then all is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending