why are muslim somalis so intolerant

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the f*ck do someone feel inferiority by beileving islam is an arab constuct :wtfdis:

Well, firstly. It's an historical fallacy. It's as factual as Christianity being a Greek religion (by virtue of the Original New Testament) or being a Hebrew religion (by virtue of Jesus being an Israelite Jew). Get my drift, negro?

Secondly, many (most) feel a sense of emancipation when they leave Islam. Because they actually believe they were slaves. Or were hurt they were not accepted by other ethnic groups. Or at least exhibit traits of mental slavery. Hence, the feeling of inferiority, which then leads to denounce the religion as an Arab religion. Follow the chain, my negro. It's actually why many African American denounce Christianity to worship snakes and stones. :yloezpe:

Otherwise I'll put you in No. 2.

How the f*ck do someone feel inferiority by beileving islam is an arab constuct :wtfdis:

How are Arabs viewed in the global community (especially the West)? Do that math.

Arabs (flawed as they may be) are an easy target for atheist/Christians/Hindus. By attacking/dismantling their foundation (history, language, culture) they hope the whole thing collapses. Hence if you are a black Muslim they'll point to Arab slavery; if you're Persian or Levantine they'll point to that regions ancient history.

I would never bash Arabs in front of atheist and people of other religions. I'll take no part in this subversive tactic.

How are Arabs viewed in the global community (especially the West)? Do that math.

Arabs (flawed as they may be) are an easy target for atheist/Christians/Hindus. By attacking/dismantling their foundation (history, language, culture) they hope the whole thing collapses. Hence if you are a black Muslim they'll point to Arab slavery; if you're Persian or Levantine they'll point to that regions ancient history.

I would never bash Arabs in front of atheist and people of other religions. I'll take no part in this subversive tactic.

We, Somalis have always been indifferent to Arabs. We never put them on a pedestal. In fact we always viewed them extremely negatively. Claiming Arab lineage was only a declaration of love for the Prophet Sallallahu alaihi wa salam. It has nothing to do with a generic love for Arab culture in any sense.
But for these dimwits, they assume the matter to be mutually exclusive.

Somali Atheism is the most primitive type of Atheism in the entire planet.

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler
Well, firstly. It's an historical fallacy. It's as factual as Christianity being a Greek religion (by virtue of the Original New Testament) or being a Hebrew religion (by virtue of Jesus being an Israelite Jew). Get my drift, negro?

Secondly, many (most) feel a sense of emancipation when they leave Islam. Because they actually believe they were slaves. Or were hurt they were not accepted by other ethnic groups. Or at least exhibit traits of mental slavery. Hence, the feeling of inferiority, which then leads to denounce the religion as an Arab religion. Follow the chain, my negro. It's actually why many African American denounce Christianity to worship snakes and stones. :yloezpe:

Otherwise I'll put you in No. 2.
"Believe they were slaves" kulaha:mjlol: Look at this he thinks we left the religion because we weren't accepted by other ethnic groups:mjlol: If islam isn't A arab religion then why are the quran in arabic? Why does it say we all gonna speak arabic when we die? Why arabic of all languages? Why are The prophet you all worship happend to be a arab

"Believe they were slaves" kulaha:mjlol: Look at this he thinks we left the religion because we weren't accepted by other ethnic groups:mjlol: If islam isn't A arab religion then why are the quran in arabic? Why does it say we all gonna speak arabic when we die? Why arabic of all languages? Why are The prophet you all worship happend to be a arab

:tacky:

If the final prophet was Han Chinese and the Holy Qu'ran was revealed in Mandarin your dumb ass would be asking that same question:

"Why is your Prophet Chinese and your religious books written in Chinese? Ya'll are oriental booty-shakers etc. etc. etc.

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler

If the final prophet was Han Chinese and the Holy Qu'ran was revealed in Mandarin your dumb ass would be asking that same question:

"Why is your Prophet Chinese and your religious books written in Chinese? Ya'll are oriental booty-shakers etc. etc. etc.
What's wrong with asking questions? This thinks everybody should be quiet and be a blind follower like a little :mjlol: Go back to beileving in your arab fairytale:camby:

What's wrong with asking questions? This thinks everybody should be quiet and be a blind follower like a little :mjlol: Go back to beileving in your arab fairytale:camby:

Are you clinically retarded by any chance? There's everything wrong with asking pointless questions. Why is your prophet Arab kulaha..:draketf:

Let me have a go: if my aunt had a dick would she be my uncle?

You can question Islam as much as you like no one is stopping you. Make sure your questions make sense or you'll get shut down my nigga.:damedamn:

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler
Are you clinically retarded by any chance? There's everything wrong with asking pointless questions. Why is your prophet Arab kulaha..:draketf:

Let me have a go: if my aunt had a dick would she be my uncle?

You can question Islam as much as you like no one is stopping you. Make sure your questions make sense or you'll get shut down my nigga.:damedamn:
There is nothing pointless about asking those questions u idiot. My questions made sense but you probably didn't have answers to those questions because you're a clueless blind follower.

There is nothing pointless about asking those questions u idiot. My questions made sense but you probably didn't have answers to those questions because you're a clueless blind follower.

Rabi nas'alukal maghfirah. :snoop:

I've already answered your question by pointing out how pointless it was. Why is anything anything? The prophet was Arab because he was - that's the short answer. If he (saw) was meant to be Bantu, then he would be Bantu. Questioning his (saw) ethnicity makes no bloody sense. Why is this so difficult for you to grasp?

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler
Rabi nas'alukal maghfirah. :snoop:

I've already answered your question by pointing out how pointless it was. Why is anything anything? The prophet was Arab because he was - that's the short answer. If he (saw) was meant to be Bantu, then he would be Bantu. Questioning his (saw) ethnicity makes no bloody sense. Why is this so difficult for you to grasp?
Answer this questions. If islam isn't A arab religion then why are the quran in arabic? Why does it say we all gonna speak arabic when we die? Why arabic of all languages? Why are The prophet you all worship happend to be a arab.
If you can't answer this questions then don't quote me u :camby:

Answer this questions. If islam isn't A arab religion then why are the quran in arabic? Why does it say we all gonna speak arabic when we die? Why arabic of all languages? Why are The prophet you all worship happend to be a arab.

The reason my answer was short is because I overestimated your intelligence. If we understand that questioning the Prophet's (saw) ethnicity is pointless, it would make sense that the language he spoke would be from that ethnicity correct? Does it make sense to you for the Prophet (saw) to preach a Qu'ran revealed in Farsi/Mandarin/Latin?

Who said we'll speak Arabic in the afterlife? The narration mentioning that has been classed as fabricated. Are we going to debate fabricated hadiths now you brainwashed dayuus.

Source:

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: in what (language) will Allaah address the people on the Day of Resurrection? Will Allaah address them in the tongue of the Arabs? Is it true that the language of the people of Hell will be Farsi and that the language of the people of Paradise will be Arabic? He replied: Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds. It is not known what language the people will speak on that Day, or in what language they will hear the words of the Lord, may He be exalted, because Allaah has not told us anything about that, nor has His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). It is not true that Farsi will be the language of the people of Hell, or that Arabic will be the language of the people of Paradise. We do not know of any discussion of that among the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them), rather all of them refrained from speaking of that because speaking about such a thing is discussion of something unnecessary… but there was a dispute concerning that among later scholars. Some people said that they will be addressed in Arabic and others said that the people of Hell will respond in Farsi, which will be their language in Hell. Others said that they will be addressed in Syriac because that was the language of Adam and from it stemmed all other languages. Others said that the people of Paradise will speak Arabic. There is no basis for any of these ideas, whether on the grounds of common sense or in any report or text, rather they are mere claims that are devoid of any evidence. And Allaah knows best and is most Wise.

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler
The reason my answer was short is because I overestimated your intelligence. If we understand that questioning the Prophet's (saw) ethnicity is pointless, it would make sense that the language he spoke would be from that ethnicity correct? Does it make sense to you for the Prophet (saw) to preach a Qu'ran revealed in Farsi/Mandarin/Latin?

Who said we'll speak Arabic in the afterlife? The narration mentioning that has been classed as fabricated. Are we going to debate fabricated hadiths now you brainwashed dayuus.

Source:

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: in what (language) will Allaah address the people on the Day of Resurrection? Will Allaah address them in the tongue of the Arabs? Is it true that the language of the people of Hell will be Farsi and that the language of the people of Paradise will be Arabic? He replied: Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds. It is not known what language the people will speak on that Day, or in what language they will hear the words of the Lord, may He be exalted, because Allaah has not told us anything about that, nor has His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). It is not true that Farsi will be the language of the people of Hell, or that Arabic will be the language of the people of Paradise. We do not know of any discussion of that among the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them), rather all of them refrained from speaking of that because speaking about such a thing is discussion of something unnecessary… but there was a dispute concerning that among later scholars. Some people said that they will be addressed in Arabic and others said that the people of Hell will respond in Farsi, which will be their language in Hell. Others said that they will be addressed in Syriac because that was the language of Adam and from it stemmed all other languages. Others said that the people of Paradise will speak Arabic. There is no basis for any of these ideas, whether on the grounds of common sense or in any report or text, rather they are mere claims that are devoid of any evidence. And Allaah knows best and is most Wise.
"Brainwashed" kulaha lol :mjlol: this is funny coming from someone who beileves in religion :mjlol:and who lets religion do the thinking for him:mjlol:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why? they're both middle eastern religions anyway :hemad:

Christianity is the religion of our eternal enemies and the hated colonialists.

Not to mention the truly despicable tactics of these "humanitarian" missionaries that use food as a bargaining chip.

We, Somalis have always been indifferent to Arabs. We never put them on a pedestal. In fact we always viewed them extremely negatively. Claiming Arab lineage was only a declaration of love for the Prophet Sallallahu alaihi wa salam. It has nothing to do with a generic love for Arab culture in any sense.
But for these dimwits, they assume the matter to be mutually exclusive.

Somali Atheism is the most primitive type of Atheism in the entire planet.
Im dying at him saying this with his CHEST! :deadrose:

my nigga are you even somali? who is darod, isaaq? russian? :drakekidding:

somalis worship the very ground arabs walk on because they in their hearts believe that arabness is superior. tell me why somalis would claw your eyes out if you called them black, yet if you called the arab they'll be like "ani? :mjswag:" "beenta jooji, saas ma u qoorxuunahi?"

somalis kill each other over these alleged ancient arabs and some of these niggas believe they descend form the prophet himself:mjlol:

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler
Im dying at him saying this with his CHEST! :deadrose:

my nigga are you even somali? who is darod, isaaq? russian? :drakekidding:

somalis worship the very ground arabs walk on because they in their hearts believe that arabness is superior. tell me why somalis would claw your eyes out if you called them black, yet if you called the arab they'll be like "ani? :mjswag:" "beenta jooji, saas ma u qoorxuunahi?"

somalis kill each other over these alleged ancient arabs and some of these niggas believe they descend form the prophet himself:mjlol:
somalis who believe that are retarded :mjlol:

Have I answered to your satisfaction bradaris? :sass1:

You did beautifuly bro: Here is the short version I got out out of your reply to him:

- There is NO mention in the Quran or in the Authentic sayings that Arabic will be the language of Heaven/Hell. There isn't any.
- His question of why Quran is in Arabic would be asked if the Quran was in a different language. Someone would be asking that same question out of spite.
- A simple answer is because the prophet that was chosen to be the last of massagers happened to be Arab and he had to understand the language naturally and then convey it to others easily.

one of the muslamics in this thread literally said we're cadaan bootyclappers for not following islam. but wouldn't the opposite be true? like its in arabic, you have to learn arabic to read it, its filled with old arab culture , the prophet was arab and it was first created on modern arab soil.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Sxb these people are not that intellectually honest. I don't know why they become so defensive when you tell them it's an Arab religion. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is an arab duck. :siilaanyolaugh:

But there is nothing with it. It's not a reason to leave a religion because it doesn't happen to have your people in it. For example, I like some of the philosophies written by Europeans. If you genuinely like what's being preached and it resonates with you, then by all means, stick to it.

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler
Sxb these people are not that intellectually honest. I don't know why they become so defensive when you tell them it's an Arab religion. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is an arab duck. :siilaanyolaugh:

But there is nothing with it. It's not a reason to leave a religion because it doesn't happen to have your people in it. For example, I like some of the philosophies written by Europeans. If you genuinely like what's being preached and it resonates with you, then by all means, stick to it.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending