Why are many younger generation halimos cucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
You have a good point. There's too many loan words, there are no authentic Somali words for things as common place as "strawberries" and "homogenisation" or " pasteurization"

Or even table, chair, fork, car-wash, computer, Orange (colour) etc.

Anything introduced is a loan word and that is a lot.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Ooh yeah, i know its not the same:ivers: but you know where im coming from, right?
Its been 14 centuries and the khamis today is not the same as those times.
But these guys are saying "Why wear it at all."
how is it Sunnah then if ur not wearing the same thing? at least most ppl aren't aware it's different, but u know and u still wear it with pride kulaha I got more khamiis than normal clothes :drakekidding:

really putting the Cuk in Cukaash

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
how is it Sunnah then if ur not wearing the same thing? at least most ppl aren't aware it's different, but u know and u still wear it with pride kulaha I got more khamiis than normal clothes :drakekidding:

really putting the Cuk in Cukaash
Yeah right.
Same old story.
:mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
Name and shame those cucks.

Names, I want names!!!

200.gif

Kkkkk nonono habibti my Arabic is on fleek.

@SenseSays :drakekidding: jst kidding

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
What kind of logic is that? Who makes those rules? You can speak a language anywhere.
lol nothing more disgusting seeing ilko cas gabadh all bleached and shit come to you with that ahla wa sahlan crap like be real with yo self and SHEIT

lol nothing more disgusting seeing ilko cas gabadh all bleached and shit come to you with that ahla wa sahlan crap like be real with yo self and SHEIT

Sounds like you people are talking about people who probably lived in the arab world i.e freshys.

Bohol

VIP
You can, but what if she doesn't speak Somali? Maybe you should stick to shukaansing women who only speak Somali.

In this age everyone knows Somali, it is easy to teach yourself how to write/speak it. If she doesn't know it, no problem I will teach
her. However what I won't tolerate is Somali cucks (who know Somali well) trying to speak Arabic with me.

In this age everyone knows Somali, it is easy to teach yourself how to write/speak it. If she doesn't know it, no problem I will teach
her. However what I won't tolerate is Somali cucks (who know Somali well) trying to speak Arabic with me.

Well, if she speaks Somali why would she speak arabic? Meka faneysa? Maybe it's 'in' to speak in arabic idk. I dont know where this happens, but its new to me.

Bohol

VIP
Well, if she speaks Somali why would she speak arabic? Meka faneysa? Maybe it's 'in' to speak in arabic idk. I dont know where this happens, but its new to me.

Because they think it is cool, not knowing it makes them across as desperate to kiss Arab assess or weird. You are misinformed there
is many halimos who like to pretend to be Arabs in the west as well. Atleast I can understand those living in the Middle east,
but no reason to try and shukansi people in Arabic when you are living in the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending