Why are many younger generation halimos cucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Its that ignorant believe that arabs are somehow closer to the prophet (Pbuh) than other Muslims. So they'll try their best to imitate or even claim arab. They think that'll make them a better muslim.

Obviously not all of them are like that. But I have known quite few Somali salafis who swore up and down that we had a connection to arabs.

True some even believe you can't go to the mosque without wearing a khamees (Arab robe) :lol: . That day I realized Somalis are very
easily mislead. The Nigerian Muslims have their own traditional clothes (African garb) which they use in the mosque with pride, we should do something like that.

True some even believe you can't go to the mosque without wearing a khamees (Arab robe) :lol: . That day I realized Somalis are very
easily mislead. The Nigerian Muslims have their own traditional clothes (African garb) which they use in the mosque with pride, we should do something like that.
Or just dress in whatever. Khamees isn't a religious garments just arab clothing. Wearing it is not an obligation so I don't understand Somalis who make themselves stand out specially in the west when they don't have to.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
So, you want niggas to go to the masjid pray infront of the master of the universe with a macawiis that he slept with last night?

Bohol

VIP
Or just dress in whatever. Khamees isn't a religious garments just arab clothing. Wearing it is not an obligation so I don't understand Somalis who make themselves stand out specially in the west when they don't have to.

Yes casual clothes is fine but Somalis think wearing khamees in the mosque will bring them closer to Allah. Watch even Somali
politicians backhome, every friday they all wear the khamees Lol, it is a comedy show.

Bohol

VIP
shukansi in arabic? I thought you were talking about greetings. That's a bit weird yh

That and also in the middle of a convo.Say you ask someone something and they reply to you in Arabic (nacam) out of the blue, that
is bit weird as well.

Bohol

VIP
So, you want niggas to go to the masjid pray infront of the master of the universe with a macawiis that he slept with last night?

Nothing wrong with macawis. Some Somali politicians wear higher quality macawiis (not those for sleeping) to mosques backhome.

Cukaash

Khamees was what the prophet loved to wear(and i know khamees was the clothing that was relevent in those times)
A somali brother that wears a khamees in the west I actually Love and Respect. He's showing that he is proud of his Deen and is showing it off.
I personally own a lot of khamees more than even regular clothing, but that doesn't make me "love" Arabs or Arab culture more than my people and my culture.

Think before you make comments.

Khamees was what the prophet loved to wear(and i know khamees was the clothing that was relevent in those times)
A somali brother that wears a khamees in the west I actually Love and Respect. He's showing that he is proud of his Deen and is showing it off.
I personally own a lot of khamees more than even regular clothing, but that doesn't make me "love" Arabs or Arab culture more than my people and my culture.

Think before you make comments.
Khamees is arab clothing and yes the prophet might've wore it bu the prophet also wore alot of things. How exactly does wearing a khamees mean you are on your deen?

It's an item of clothing that there's no obligation of your to wear.

Cukaash

Khamees is arab clothing and yes the prophet might've wore it bu the prophet also wore alot of things. How exactly does wearing a khamees mean you are on your deen?

It's an item of clothing that there's no obligation of your to wear.
What other items of clothing did the prophet(S.A.W) wear, i wanna know, tell me.

Im guessing youre a hijab wearing somali girl. Explain this to me, i understand hijab is something that is compulsory in Islam, why say or even agree that
I dont understand somalis who make themselves stand out in the west
When you clearly wear hijaab and you stand out.

Explain the logic in your statements please. Adigoo raali ah.

:drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts