Why are many younger generation halimos cucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
They want to greet you with Arabic all the time, what is wrong with greeting in Somali?
I usually say to them b!tch you are not Arab nor am I so don't greet me in Arabic!

Nope. I mean words like ahlan, akhi etc, alot of them also use Arabic names or Arabic cover pictures which is annoying.

oh yeah those the bollywood profile pics fobs have. and the word akhi is pretty corny. other than that I don't mind someone speaks to me in arabic most somalis can understand a bit.

Bohol

VIP
oh yeah those the bollywood profile pics fobs have. and the word akhi is pretty corny. other than that I don't mind someone speaks to me in arabic most somalis can understand a bit.

What do you mean you don't mind someone speaking to you in Arabic. Are you saying shukansing each other is okay in Arabic if
you are Somalis? That is so wrong in so many levels. :lol:

Bohol

VIP
True true. Either way, if you don't want to hear those words you steer clear of salafis. We all know how much they love everything arab.

Yes they are self-haters, I use to think all those rumours about them was fake but they try very hard to be Arabs and get rid of their
heritage, language and culture, very sad.

Yes they are self-haters, I use to think all those rumours about them was fake but they try very hard to be Arabs and get rid of their
heritage, language and culture, very sad.
Its that ignorant believe that arabs are somehow closer to the prophet (Pbuh) than other Muslims. So they'll try their best to imitate or even claim arab. They think that'll make them a better muslim.

Obviously not all of them are like that. But I have known quite few Somali salafis who swore up and down that we had a connection to arabs.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
The word self-hate is really misused on this forum.
I personally cant get myself to talk to another somali in a foreign language face-to-face but i wouldnt mind if a somali calls me Akhi or greets me in arabic.

Status
Not open for further replies.