Who is more uglier, Turkish women or Arab women? (Poll)

Who is more uglier, Turkish girls or Arab girls?

• Arab women

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • Turkish women

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
''Arab'' women from the Levant and North Africa are hot.

Gulf Arab women are nasty.

Syrians and Jordanians are the ones from the Levant worth going for. The former the most, and probably the easiest given what is taking place in Syria. See Sh Dabcasr's videos for a prime example :meleshame:

Personally I like women with melanin and good features, especially people from North Africans and Somalia. :lawd:

I will admit though, Gulf Arabs look horrible, maybe too much inbreeding?

Apollo

VIP
Well, let's not be racist. The only macro-groups I find uniformly unappealing are West-Central Africans/Bantus, Northeast Asians (Chinese-Koreans-Japanese), and Australian Aborigines.

All other groups have plenty of hot women.

Well, let's not be racist. The only macro-groups I find uniformly unappealing are West-Central Africans/Bantus, Northeast Asians (Chinese-Koreans-Japanese), and Australian Aborigines.

All other groups have plenty of hot women.

I have a soft spot for Ughyrs and Uzbeks even though I don't find asians attractive. :damedamn: They don't come with that typical asian look, I don't know how to describe lol.

Aboriginals are like Bantus with nice hair.

Apollo

VIP
I have a soft spot for Ughyrs and Uzbeks even though I don't find asians attractive. :damedamn: They don't come with that typical asian look, I don't know how to describe lol.

Aboriginals are like Bantus with nice hair.

They are not real Mongoloids.

Central Asians are a mixture between European, South Asian, and East Asian(Mongoloid).

Bohol

VIP
You'll find beautiful and ugly people in every ethnicity. This poll is dumb

All women have body hair sxb, grow up

kkkk I bet you are the hairy type. There is different levels of hairyness, generally women should not have many hairs on the hands,
neck,chest, backside and chin.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Stupid comparison. Turkey is a single country while Arabs are a confederation of many different people. In Africa alone they ranging from black ass Sudanese to some blonde blue eyed North Africans.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Question should be:

Who is more beautiful, Turkish or Arab women?

And I would say that Arab women are more beautiful even though Turkish women are good looking.

kkkk I bet you are the hairy type. There is different levels of hairyness, generally women should not have many hairs on the hands,
neck,chest, backside and chin.

?????? most ppl don't sxb

it's normal to have hair on your legs, arms, arm pits and privates.

My friend even has one stray belly hair :cosbyhmm: and I swear I read something about boob hair being a thing :dead: like one on ur nipple kkkkk

Bohol

VIP
?????? most ppl don't sxb

it's normal to have hair on your legs, arms, arm pits and privates.

My friend even has one stray belly hair :cosbyhmm: and I swear I read something about boob hair being a thing :dead: like one on ur nipple kkkkk

Ladies to have small invisible amount of hair known as (Xaad) in Somali is normal but not full blown hair to the point most of their
body is covered by hair like a Gorilla. What ethnicity is your friend?

Bohol

VIP
She's isaaq i think

Maybe its that distant banu hashim gene :damedamn:

kk some "Isaaq" chicks are suspect indeed. Have you heard of the politician called Cismaan "Hindi" (now deceased AUN) , some of them are like this their coastal ancestors mixed with Bengalis/Indians in the past.

cismaan-hindi-hindi.jpg

kk some "Isaaq" chicks are suspect indeed. Have you heard of the politician called Cismaan "Hindi" (now deceased AUN) , some of them are like this their coastal ancestors mixed with Bengalis/Indians in the past.

cismaan-hindi-hindi.jpg

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo wallahi he looks sri lankan :cryinglaughsmiley:

come to think of it my brother and my younger sister always get called sri lankan because they're darker skinned and have straight hair z3zrULC

Bohol

VIP
@dhegdheer Yep that is because obviously somewhere down the line his ancestors mixed with Indians, there is even a Indian clan
called "Ogayslabe" in Somaliland (all their women have straight Indian hair :lol: ) . Somalis are not as pure as they think, there is
lots of sheegatos among us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts