Who is more uglier, Turkish women or Arab women? (Poll)

Who is more uglier, Turkish girls or Arab girls?

• Arab women

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • Turkish women

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Both are hairer than the average Farah :kodaksmiley: . I personally think Turkish women are more
ugly since they have hair everywhere even their backside.

:browtf::susp:

True they are not all ugly, but the question is who is more uglier of the two groups? It is a legit question.
I grew up around Turks and went to school with them. I used to crush on a lot of them. I don't remember seeing any ugly ones at all and there were many girls, around 15 my age.

Bohol

VIP
I grew up around Turks and went to school with them. I used to crush on a lot of them. I don't remember seeing any ugly ones at all and there were many girls, around 15 my age.

I did as well, most of them had hairy arms. Hairy women are a turn off.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Some Arabs that I find attractive are Syrians, Algerians, Moroccans, but the Saudis chicks aren't that good looking lool. The Turks got their good and bad.

Bohol

VIP
Some Arabs that I find attractive are Syrians, Algerians, Moroccans, but the Saudis chicks aren't that good looking lool. The Turks got their good and bad.

So you would say Arabs are more attractive since that is clearly more diversity among them?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Turks are alright in my book! Arabs on the other hand :susp: How do they shave their shuun?:cosbyhmm:Asian are VERY NASTY as well, you'll be lookin' for that punani with magnifiers :idontlike:

Bohol

VIP
Turks are alright in my book! Arabs on the other hand :susp: How do they shave their shuun?:cosbyhmm:Asian are VERY NASTY as well, you'll be lookin' for that punani with magnifiers :idontlike:

kkk. I think Arabs are picked on too much unfairly, their women are not that bad (depending on the nation). Turks a lot of them though
are horribly deformed looking like Gypsies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
kkk. I think Arabs are picked on too much unfairly, their women are not that bad (depending on the nation). Turks a lot of them though
Moroccan women can be quite attractive imo but overall I'd say Turkish women > Arab women

SenseSays

Years to look forward to

Aren't you picking on female Turks too much? Deformed looking like Gypsies he says kkkkkkk

Bohol

VIP
@Kanye Moroccan women are defo more attractive than Turkish
women. From my experience Turkish women are below mediocre looking. There is a
reason they are not even popular in UK (due to their uglyness) despite numbering over
400,000 in certain areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending