Who is a Somali?

Thats very insightful but only descendants of samaale should be considered somali. Awoowe darood was carab then so are we thats how it is in islam. I would argue that children of somali women and foreign men should be given the same grace as tribes that claim arab had. Both are foreigners
Daroods have undergone the process of somaliazation for lack of a better term. Our prophet peace be upon him's lineage goes back to Ibrahim(Pbuh) who was not an Arab, however the prophet is still deemed and described as being an Arab. Similarly, In the case of Darood our forefathers are Arab and we have been somalified and therefore are currently Somali with an Arab lineage.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Daroods have undergone the process of somaliazation for lack of a better term. Our prophet peace be upon him's lineage goes back to Ibrahim(Pbuh) who was not an Arab, however the prophet is still deemed and described as being an Arab. Similarly, In the case of Darood our forefathers are Arab and we have been somalified and therefore are currently Somali with an Arab lineage.
Im sorry but rules are rules. Arabi lineage = arab . Stop changing the rules now

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
with that logic no races exist since we all technically go back to Adam. I've given you a working framework that preserves our lineage and current identity.
Not very nice having your logic used against you is it? As you pointed out the prophet, the best of mankind came from arabised people (is accepted as an arab 100%), this insinuates that people who came from a foreign lineage have an equal standing with the original people who preserve the paternal lineage of their ethnicity, why are somali men adamant on rejecting half somali kids from maternal side? Clearly there is a logical contradiction. Therefore my half arab kids are as somali as children fathered by a somali man. Otherwise, lets strictly stick to paternal lineage which would disqualify many people from being somali.
1711197399333.gif

Last edited:
Not very nice having your logic used against you is it? As you pointed out the prophet, the best of mankind came from arabised people, this insinuates that people who came from a foreign lineage have an equal standing with the original people who preserve the paternal lineage of their ethnicity, why are somali men adamant on rejecting half somali kids from maternal side? Clearly there is a logical contradiction. Therefore my half arab kids are as somali as children fathered by a somali man. Otherwise, lets strictly stick to paternal lineage which would disqualify many people from being somali.
View attachment 321308
Hold on a sec ina adeer :whoa:
In this scenario, your immediate offspring wouldn't be regarded as Somali. If you ensure that your child marries a Somali and that his descendants only marry within Somalis essentially integrating into Somali culture and becoming their own qabil, your childs descendants would then be considered Somali. This would also require your childs descendants to be based in Somalia, and carve out a section for themselves, engage in clan disputes ect. :win:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
In this scenario, your immediate offspring wouldn't be regarded as Somali.
That sounds like mental gymnastics to me.
If you ensure that your child marries a Somali and that his descendants only marry within Somalis essentially integrating into Somali culture and becoming their own qabil, your childs descendants would then be considered Somali. This would also require your childs descendants to be based in Somalia, and carve out a section for themselves, engage in clan disputes ect.
Thank you for understanding my point. Try to convince your fellow men that, theyre the ones who are being hypocritical rejecting my arab kids when their forefather is arab

That sounds like mental gymnastics to me.

Thank you for understanding my point. Try to convince your fellow men that, theyre the ones who are being hypocritical rejecting my arab kids when their forefather is arab
Nin ina adeerka baan kugu duceeyay ameen

Daarood being arab has been debunked through dna testing

NidarNidar

Punisher
Aren't most Daroods E-V32? and cluster in with other Somalis?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We have DNA so could care less about lies written by a Gaal, it’s already been proven Habar Awal share a medieval ancestor (yfull & FTDNA).The same can’t be said for your clan

:hemad:

Samarone’s not clustering with each other tho but instead one was clustering with a Southern Gabooye. Why is this walaal? Seems really recent too, how many more of the Gabooye community will turn out to be Samarone in origin or is it the other way around :lolbron:
That JH sample was an excommunicated Samaroon. It's well known. His specific clan was re-accepted into the tribe by elders in recent history. For some context for something like excommunication or disinheritance it would have been a serious offense committed by their ancestor.

This isn't an insult. Lol. Quite the contrary, it merely proved two Samaroons clustered. I presume both the AW and JH are Yonis Muse Makahil in origin.