Who is a Somali?

Cooking Came across this, any truth to this?

View attachment 320909
We have DNA so could care less about lies written by a Gaal, it’s already been proven Habar Awal share a medieval ancestor (yfull & FTDNA).The same can’t be said for your clan

:hemad:

Samarone’s not clustering with each other tho but instead one was clustering with a Southern Gabooye. Why is this walaal? Seems really recent too, how many more of the Gabooye community will turn out to be Samarone in origin or is it the other way around :lolbron:

We have DNA so could care less about lies written by a Gaal, it’s already been proven Habar Awal share a medieval ancestor (yfull & FTDNA).The same can’t be said for your clan

:hemad:

Samarone’s not clustering with each other tho but instead one was clustering with a Southern Gabooye. Why is this walaal? Seems really recent too, how many more of the Gabooye community will turn out to be Samarone in origin or is it the other way around :lolbron:

Kibirka waa lagu kufa. Kolay been abuur waaye you are extremely dishonest. Even if we imagine it is true, it is one random guy descended from an exiled person who Madhiban took in. Exile for a serious crime is part of Gadabuursi Xeer.

Explain to us how your people were so weak they were assimilating anything with a pulse just to have a chance against one small jufo of Gadabuursi inaad gun tahay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• Habar Awal Assimilated Sacad Muse Madhiban.jpg
    Habar Awal Assimilated Sacad Muse Madhiban.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Vast majority of the names are Somali wdym

How is 'Wadhowr', 'Xildiid', 'Alaale', 'Geele,' 'Cadow', 'Tukale', 'Cadaawe', 'Rooble', 'Libaan', 'Idoor', 'Geedi', 'Warfaa', 'Dalal', 'Robleh', 'Gadiid', 'Jire', 'Kibriidle' extremely Oromo. There are a few unusual names but that is to be expected. Of these unusual ones, Ito, Bito and Dayo have Somali meanings I don't know about the rest
those are the adopted names they picked up. Its obvious from the other names they are Oromos. Miyo? Luujo? Warimani? Eejo? What business does a clan in Gabiley have with these clear Oromo names?

We Issaq know these people were ajnabis who migrated to our lands less then 200 years ago. Idk why this is so hard for you all to believe. Western Habar Awal have aviated Mota admixture due to mixing with these people.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Make sense since the lineage is pass down through the father. But most kids that I have seen with a Somali father and an ajanabi mother tend to be closer with their mother’s ethnicity. It’s as if they have no care for their Somali roots. Children spend most of their time around their mother and siblings. An ajanabi mother will not go out her way to teach the kid his actual culture or language.

Kibirka waa lagu kufa. Kolay been abuur waaye you are extremely dishonest. Even if we imagine it is true, it is one random guy descended from an exiled person who Madhiban took in. Exile for a serious crime is part of Gadabuursi Xeer.

Explain to us how your people were so weak they were assimilating anything with a pulse just to have a chance against one small jufo of Gadabuursi inaad gun tahay.

DNA trumps random cadaan sources. Sorry walaal but unlike your clan, our forefathers told us the truth.

We have HA from various subclans all under one medieval clade. Yet Samarone dont, a million screenshot of “sources” won’t be able to overcome a scientific fact. We have no Midgaans clustering with us unlike your clan or any Oromos clustering with us. :hemad:

This isn’t 2001 where you can just send screenshots of random conflicting sources with unknown subclans being mentioned. DNA is exposing all the Somali clans except beesha Zubeyr Awal.

those are the adopted names they picked up. Its obvious from the other names they are Oromos. Miyo? Luujo? Warimani? Eejo? What business does a clan in Gabiley have with these clear Oromo names?
What does this clan have to do with Gabiley? They live in Awdal & Fafaan too.
We Issaq know these people were ajnabis who migrated to our lands less then 200 years ago.
Isaaq doesn’t exist, speak for your clan.
Idk why this is so hard for you all to believe. Western Habar Awal have aviated Mota admixture due to mixing with these people.
This admixture exists in Samarone, Geri, Bartire, and most of these agricultural clans. The only CG sample I seen also has Mota ancestry. What’s your agenda in singling out “Western HA”?

one small jufo of Gadabuursi inaad gun tahay.
All of Samarone is smaller than Reer Xareed & Reer Dalal combined. Don’t even try with adding the rest of JB or the rest of Sacad Muuse or adding the Ciise Muuse.

Alxamdulilah this large clan was fathered by one man who lived in the 13th century. It must really suck to be a langaab. Right now very few Somali clans trace their ancestry to a medieval ancestor confirming their abtirsi by science. Alxamdulilah for being a son of the noble Zubeyr Awal, Midgaanyahow!
E6B4EC89-7F5F-4E80-B53D-B6CB67111BDE.jpeg

There is plenty more 'L' for tribal minded people like you I can bring out ina Bucur Bacayr oo you should have kept quiet.
I have actual info on how fake the Samarone clan is that I can do a full deep dive. Like the fact one Samarone is equally related to the Ciidigale, Habar Yoonis,Habar Jeclo, Surre etc to his own fellow Samarone 😂😂

Samarone identity is just a collection of various different Dir subclans who decided to identify as Gada-Bursi (sounds very Oromo tbh)

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
What does this clan have to do with Gabiley? They live in Awdal & Fafaan too.

Isaaq doesn’t exist, speak for your clan.

This admixture exists in Samarone, Geri, Bartire, and most of these agricultural clans. The only CG sample I seen also has Mota ancestry. What’s your agenda in singling out “Western HA”?
Nigga you’re being way too aggressive caadi iska dhig. We were talking about Akisho in Somaliland so first thing that comes to mind is Akisho’s in Gabilay. The fanfan ones are irrelevant & quite frankly I had zero idea they were even in Awdal.

stop being a subclan supremacist, this isn’t 1994.

From everything I’ve heard they’ve interacted with western HA the most. There’s nothing deeper to it then that. If it was Arap I would’ve said Arap, if it was CG I would’ve said CG. Nice to know we all have higher Mota, just gives more credence to my point of Oromo presence in western SL.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Nigga you’re being way too aggressive caadi iska dhig. We were talking about Akisho in Somaliland so first thing that comes to mind is Akisho’s in Gabilay. The fanfan ones are irrelevant & quite frankly I had zero idea they were even in Awdal.

stop being a subclan supremacist, this isn’t 1994.

From everything I’ve heard they’ve interacted with western HA the most. There’s nothing deeper to it then that. If it was Arap I would’ve said Arap, if it was CG I would’ve said CG. Nice to know we all have higher Mota, just gives more credence to my point of Oromo presence in western SL.
Just ignore him when he gets like this, it's like seeing a grown man child throwing a temper tantrum.:pachah1:

Oromo were fighting up to the border of Gadabursi country and their chief defeated at Qabri Nuuno near Sheed-dheer.

Last edited:
DNA trumps random cadaan sources. Sorry walaal but unlike your clan, our forefathers told us the truth.

We have HA from various subclans all under one medieval clade. Yet Samarone dont, a million screenshot of “sources” won’t be able to overcome a scientific fact. We have no Midgaans clustering with us unlike your clan or any Oromos clustering with us. :hemad:

This isn’t 2001 where you can just send screenshots of random conflicting sources with unknown subclans being mentioned. DNA is exposing all the Somali clans except beesha Zubeyr Awal.
Is zubeyr somehow related to al hadrami-s? I’m asking because I came a cross a book written by a white man and when talking about the founding father of isaaq he wrote sheikh isaaq al hadrami instead of al hashimi.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Imagine gatekeeping Somaliness. Most people in Somalia would risk drowning in the med or getting sacrificed by cartel witches in the Darien gap if it meant getting out :icon lol:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe in a system similar to the US, anyone can become a Somalia citizen specially skilled professionals as long as they lived in the country for a period of time. A diverse society is a healthy society :)

I believe in a system similar to the US, anyone can become a Somalia citizen specially skilled professionals as long as they lived in the country for a period of time. A diverse society is a healthy society :)
Diverse society is healthy but we have to keep Indians, Carribeans, Africans, Albanians etc away. Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Malaysians, Scandinavians, Germans etc are welcome lakin.

Regarding the point about Daroods and their perceived Arab heritage, it's important to note that Daroods aren't the only ones who claim such heritage. Many Somalis, not just Daroods, associate themselves with the Banu Hashim lineage. However, perpetuating this Arab myth can provide fuel to our opponents' arguments, leading them to claim that we are foreigners or invaders in our own land. This undermines our indigenous identity.

Historically, Somalis are an ancient ethnic group that has undergone rebranding over time. Something significant may have occurred during our Islamization, many oral traditions and histories of our pre-Islamic past were condemned and forgotten, similar to what happened with the Arabs and their pre-islamic history.

The Islamization process provided an opportunity for clans to partly rewrite their genealogy or stories to enhance their prestige compared to others. When the saying "Sab iyo Samaale" was more widespread, Daroods were squarely considered part of the "Samaale''. I'd hypothesize that during the days when the pastrolist Somalis were less in number, the same way Hawadle and Gaaljecel are considered hawiye, Daroods were considered "Samaales'' because of the historical marriage, proximity and cultural identicality. This identity divorced itselfs once they spread out more and more and becoming more and more plentiful from the meaning of Samaale, becoming Somali our ethnic identity.

This process might have happenend dozens of time, genetic evidence do show at least at the oldest level of our Y-heritage some confederation between major sub-clans.

This phenomenon is evident in recent times as well. During the 1980s and 1990s, the majority of Isaaqs considered themselves a subclan of Dir and shared paternal lineage with Hawiye and other Samaales. However, when they seceded, stories were rewritten to emphasize their uniqueness and distance themselves from other Somalis.

Ultimately, what defines someone as Somali is a combination of various attributes, with a crucial one being whether others consider them Somali. While social attitudes may evolve over time, currently, there is a consensus that those with Somali heritage only from their mothers' side may not be considered Somali.
During the 1980s and 1990s, the majority of Isaaqs considered themselves a subclan of Dir and shared paternal lineage with Hawiye and other Samaales. However, when they seceded, stories were rewritten to emphasize their uniqueness and distance themselves from other Somalis.

:mjlol::mjlol: You lost all credibility when you said that, the isaaq dir alliance only arised during the civil war and the 60s as a response to the mogadishu based gov of those time periods its purely political and neither the dir or the isaaq can agree on whether isaaq is maxa dir or xanafitire dir

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Neveer meet a HA with J And that Ydna website proved all HA come under one subclade. The days of fairytales from somnet and screenshots are long gone sxb since DNA just debunks everything you just said :heh:

Trending

Latest posts