which future map of modern Somalia do you prefer?

Future map options

• Keep the country how it is

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Give independence to Somaliland

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Give independence to Somaliland and Puntland

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Unite all lands = Greater Somalia

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Add Bale Zone, East Hararghe to Greater Somalia

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
No kind of union with Somalia whether confederal, federacy (one country two systems) etc will be tolerated by the vast majority of reer SL. Only full independence will suffice

No kind of union with Somalia whether confederal, federacy (one country two systems) etc will be tolerated by the vast majority of reer SL. Only full independence will suffice

I know that, I don't even think that the Xamar government will offer that in any circumstance, only when the international community at some point will tell them to grand a referendum, then they will offer it as a last ditch attempt.

Both politicians and the citizens of Somaliland don't trust the Xamar politicans.

If you look back at the agreements and Communiqués from London, Dubai and Ankara one of the important areas of agreements was not to politicize aid or investments. We all know that Somalia is currently blocking 60 million $ from The World Bank and of course their stand on the Berbera Deal.

Another area was the shared management of the airspace, Somalia gave a big F U to Somaliland and went back on that too.

And the last one was the free movement of the people between the 2 countries and that was broken too by Somalia when they tore the passports of the 2 doctors to pieces and they where stranded in the airport for 3 days waiting on a plane to get back home to Hargeysa..

Somalidu waxba isuma ogola...:meleshame:

Somaliland will never get Independence, almost all our HAG Presidential candidates are 100% against their Independence from Sheikh Shariif, HSM, Xasan Ali kheire and AAW they are all firmly against it.

At best Somaliland will get Federal state split into 2 regions, sool and sanaag being it's own State.

One thing Isaaqs need to understand is that Hawiyes ain't their allies nor are Daroods so they need to fight like the Tigriyans for Independence (very unlikely) or start begging for ictiraaf 100 years more.
Aqoonti AMISOM threatening us is the funniest shit I ever read today in here :drakelaugh:

Erigavo is solely Isaaq
Which is why you gave Warsengelis seats in the city council despite them not even taking part in SL’s last election.
giphy.gif

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Which is why you gave Warsengelis seats in the city council despite them not even taking part in SL’s last election.
giphy.gif
warse are majority there but still these people claim the city cuz they know it's better than every dusty tuulo they have