which future map of modern Somalia do you prefer?

Future map options

• Keep the country how it is

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Give independence to Somaliland

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Give independence to Somaliland and Puntland

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Unite all lands = Greater Somalia

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Add Bale Zone, East Hararghe to Greater Somalia

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Option 1: keep the country how it is

Option 2: give independence to Somaliland
images (20) (248).jpeg

Option 3: Give independence to both Somaliland and Puntland
images (20) (245).jpeg
images (20) (249).jpeg

Option 4: Unite all the lands = Greater Somalia
images (20) (246)_edit_52111303418610.jpg

Option 5: Additionally after getting greater Somalia steal/take the Bale mountains and East Hararghe

b1533520d4bc23aca004f235f7322539.jpg

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
The map will be the same regardless of who is president there won't be any changes that's the way the international community wants it.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
somaliweyn
should we also bring in Bale region and East hararghe seeing how they are Muslim. also the fact that allowing Ethiopia to keep Bale gives Somalia the threat that Ethiopia can dam our rivers just as they are doing to the Nile. Also can promote agriculture. the major source of Jubba and Shabelle is the Bale region while the minor source is East Hararghe.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
should we also bring in Bale region and East hararghe
don’t get ahead of yourself now, Somalia can barely secure the cities outside of xamar.

I’m pro-somaliweyn but this is just wishful thinking rn. Skipping too many steps.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
as someone from Puntland, I'm surprised people voted for our independence. no one from puntland as far as I know wants independence:yacadiim:
I thought that was a meme tbh.

I just can’t imagine Puntland being a country, there’s no way that would work out for them lol.

Based

VIP
I want to incorporate Ethiopia, Eritrea and Djibouti into Greater Somalia. Xabashis will be the greatest threat to this so I will kill all their men and keep the women. Every faarax will have xabashi malab and new qabiil will be created! We erase any xabashi history :susp: and we will become next superpower of Africa.
DrvXqbwVYAAyupS.jpg

The flag will remain like the Somali one except we will put the eritrean leaf thing next to our star out of respect

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I thought that was a meme tbh.

I just can’t imagine Puntland being a country, there’s no way that would work out for them lol.
the name is stupid. you won't catch me dead saying I'm from "puntland". somalis can't even pronounce the "P"

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I want to incorporate Ethiopia, Eritrea and Djibouti into Greater Somalia. Xabashis will be the greatest threat to this so I will kill all their men and keep the women. Every faarax will have xabashi malab and new qabiil will be created! We erase any xabashi history :susp: and we will become next superpower of Africa. View attachment 193378
The flag will remain like the Somali one except we will put the eritrean leaf thing next to our star out of respect
facts waryaa. the only way we can unite somali land is just to make a horn african country. Somalis will be 30 mil and we will rule over the Amxaaro. and the fact we will have such a long coastline. we will become a superpower
:rejoice: :yacadiim:

Based

VIP
facts waryaa. I was thinking about making a thread soon about this. the only way we can unite somali land is just to make a horn african country. Somalis will be 30 mil and we will rule over the Amxaaro. and the fact we will have such a long coastline. we will become a superpower
:rejoice: :yacadiim:
Somalis united against xabashi :ohhhdamn: they will no longer have chokehold over their neighbors once the big boys come into the script. Every faarax for that tigrayan malab they will put aside their differences and repell those mountain beasts and claim their reward
giphy.gif

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Somalis united against xabashi :ohhhdamn: they will no longer have chokehold over their neighbors once the big boys come into the script. Every faarax for that tigrayan malab they will put aside their differences and repell those mountain beasts and claim their reward
giphy.gif
long has the amxaaro rein been over. now it's time for the laandheer Somalis to rule over the fine xaax xabeshi women. Laandheer rule is now. The time has come
:rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:

It’s not about me it’s about the people and their will to be free. You can’t force SL to remain. :ufdup:

It's political realism that ain't no way any HAG not Darood President will ever let Somaliland independent.

You might as well balkanize everything if Somaliland gets independent.

It's the will of the people that Somalia stay United albeit federalized.

Any Politicians who dreams of giving SL independent will either be killed asap or remain politically irrelevant.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
It's political realism that ain't no way any HAG not Darood President will ever let Somaliland independent.

You might as well balkanize everything if Somaliland gets independent.

It's the will of the people that Somalia stay United albeit federalized.

Any Politicians who dreams of giving SL independent will either be killed asap or remain politically irrelevant.
it would be hypocritical to allow somaliland to get independence and not allow some random tuulo owned by a qabil to get independence. so many other parts of somalia will declare independence

Last edited:

Trending