which future map of modern Somalia do you prefer?

Future map options

• Keep the country how it is

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Give independence to Somaliland

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Give independence to Somaliland and Puntland

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Unite all lands = Greater Somalia

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Add Bale Zone, East Hararghe to Greater Somalia

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
View attachment 193376
this map, aka. somali federal republic.

why isnt @Bariire rejecting this map for granting Migiurtinia province the disputed territory of northernMudug. I see he is simping for Migiurtinia proivince by arguing to make JSL and everyone else accept the clan confederalism project supported only by Migiurtinia

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whats worse is telling Haawiye clan that their governors can be replaced by FGS and the Haawiye majority state of Benaadir gets zero autonomy, every clan gets a share of controlling Benaadir. That should be more concerning for patriotic Haawiye/southernIrir not whether JSL joins the Amisom project

why isnt @Bariire rejecting this map for granting Migiurtinia province the disputed territory of northernMudug. I see he is simping for Migiurtinia proivince by arguing to make JSL and everyone else accept the clan confederalism project supported only by Migiurtinia

Whats worse is telling Haawiye clan that their governors can be replaced by FGS and the Haawiye majority state of Benaadir gets zero autonomy, every clan gets a share of controlling Benaadir. That should be more concerning for patriotic Haawiye/southernIrir not whether JSL joins the Amisom project

As you ooutlined in the other thread : Bariire is a Sheegato. He aint no Hawiye. Very likely a Puntnani.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
653aef1f046cb7e2d988d1d4c80d78d2 (1).jpg

I like this one