Where did you lose your v-card and what age?

Where did you lose your virginity?

• At a party

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Inside a car

• Hooyos bed

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Friends apartment

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • At school

• Inside a toilet

• My own apartment

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Hotel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laundry room

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Nasty hawiye/isaaq. I'm majeerteen baby, and I'm the descendent of boqors and sultans. Nasty easy s.

Interesting conundrum.

Loves the cadaans and will end the Somali bloodline with her future cadaan spouse, but also takes pride in her Somali tribe and history :hmm:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Go be someones slave you stupid
You trashy easy . I'd rather be an abeed than be a castaway loose woman that nobody wants. Look at everyone's replies here, even a fornicating, sinning man wouldn't want you. Nasty. An cadaan would marry a white woman over a Somali , a madow can just hit and dip, a mexican would use you to immigrate then divorce you. Nobody wants you, you used seconds.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
You trashy easy . I'd rather be an abeed than be a castaway loose woman that nobody wants. Look at everyone's replies here, even a fornicating, sinning man wouldn't want you. Nasty. An cadaan would marry a white woman over a Somali , a madow can just hit and dip, a mexican would use you to immigrate then divorce you. Nobody wants you, you used seconds.

Good thing that there are no Mexicans in London eh? And thanks I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we both are planning on moving to California for college I'm just waiting on my visa to get sorted out.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Good thing that there are no Mexicans in London eh? And thanks I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we both are planning on moving to California for college I'm just waiting on my visa to get sorted out.
Good luck after he breaks up with you. Relationships end, I'm keeping my virginity until marriage even when I'm engaged because I'm not a nacaas like your easy self. Now stop talking to me before I contract HIV speaking to you.

You're a wannabe nikki minaj, doofar, madow, Madow, . Don't even try with your primitive clan. Your trashy qabiil started the civil war in Somalia.
Bish wannabe Nicki Minaj ku lah I look better than the plastic hoe.

be think all MJ women have class.:chrisfreshhah:

Nayaa name 1 famous Hawiye who openly sucks Cadaan and Madow dick.

Look at the hoe Iman the 'supermodel' who married a gaal. What tribe does she descend from MJ?

Look at Ayan Hirsi? What tribe? Majeerteximaar

wallahi your fucking tribe are so f*ck up. Hawiye started civil war kulah :drakelaugh:
Wallah I your tribe are more of a mess than us. You have all the qasaaros and qaniis. Don't talk shit when you descend from shit.:kodaksmiley:

Good thing that there are no Mexicans in London eh? And thanks I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we both are planning on moving to California for school I'm just waiting on my visa to get sorted out.
Madows dont got to uni stop beenta :mjcry: maybe you mean bring drugs from Jamaica in your s**l.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Good luck after he breaks up with you. Relationships end, I'm keeping my virginity until marriage even when I'm engaged because I'm not a nacaas like your easy self. Now stop talking to me before I contract HIV speaking to you.

Hahaha these dumb deluded s make me laugh why are you worried about my vagina? I couldn't give a f*ck about you. Sorry that I don't let no one control me and that I do what I want in life. I live for me and not my family.

330x182px-LL-7dc6c095_micheal-jackson-eating-popcorn-theater-gif.gif

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Are u really MJ or just a troll? I've never seen someone repeat themselves so much. Very suspect.
k. You're right though with your last comment. Zinna is nothing to brag about. I reported this thread but it hasn't been put in qashin yet.

I can guarantee you I will never marry an ex tie. forget about one some tyrones or any other dude smashed, I will not even marry one I smashed myself.

And yes I'm seriously thinking about changing but the temptations are real my friend :banderas:
And how would you know if she was ever a tie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending