Where did you lose your v-card and what age?

Where did you lose your virginity?

• At a party

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Inside a car

• Hooyos bed

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Friends apartment

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • At school

• Inside a toilet

• My own apartment

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Hotel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laundry room

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all females bleed when they first have sex. I'm sure you could get some blood on wipe it on the bed. :mjswag:

So i assume you will buy this
F3DB1LQFN84R1ZD.MEDIUM.jpg

"Looks and flows like real Blood":pachah1:

Sister just stay as a Virign :westbrookswag:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Funny how all the males in here talk about their sex lifes yet want to marry a virgin that has never seen a dick before :ivers:. Trust me guys most girls will lie about being a virgin I hope you guys marry s.

How will you know she's a virgin?:chrisfreshhah: Hahahaha and the best part is you guys will never know.

As long as she doesn't have men running trains on her every week i am fine with marrying a girl who's not a virgin :manny:

Lavatory is toilet. Some UK people say lavatory. Its a posh way of saying toilet

Americans use the word lavatory for the airplane toilet only.

Toilet = bathroom, restroom for Americans.

Toilet sink, toilet seat respectively refer to items installed in the bathroom. One for brushing your teeth, make up, face washing etc.

Toilet seat is where one sits to do number two . And finally, shower is where you bath.

Latrine is where people urinate.

Last edited:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
OMG how did you lose it? Where ? When? What age ? To whom?

Also does it hurt? Cause I heard it hurts the first time from a lot of people. :cosbyhmm:

I don't want to get into details but I am 20 years old now and it did hurt for the first few times.

Nasty . I'm happy you're not Majeerteen, we don't have useless women like you.

But you are setting yourself up for a nice come back from her considering the comment under your avatar.

It says "Cadaan jecel". Or you only wrote that to upset some ashy abdis as they are referred to?.

Go on lose yours just like her you stupid Isaaq/Hawiye, you're all the same.
You bastard have shame! I'm not opening my legs for anyone

wallahi I know a couple of darood hoes who f*ck every that walks?! Do you want their snapchats :pachah1:So why bringing Qabil in this?

EDIT: U A CADAAN LOVER LMAO don't be getting salty cause you was stretched wide by a pink dofaar looking dick.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

wallahi I know a couple of darood hoes who f*ck every that walks?! Do you want their snapchats :pachah1:So why bringing Qabil in this?
Nasty hawiye/isaaq. I'm majeerteen baby, and I'm the descendent of boqors and sultans. Nasty easy s.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

EDIT: U A CADAAN LOVER LMAO don't be getting salty cause you was stretched wide by a pink dofaar looking dick.
You're a wannabe nikki minaj, doofar, madow, Madow, . Don't even try with your primitive clan. Your trashy qabiil started the civil war in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.