Where did you lose your v-card and what age?

Where did you lose your virginity?

• At a party

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Inside a car

• Hooyos bed

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Friends apartment

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • At school

• Inside a toilet

• My own apartment

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Hotel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laundry room

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
When you leanin' anything is possible :manny:

two-piece-toilets-1.jpg

:faysalwtf:

OP you're fucked up :faysalwtf:

Just yesterday you told me you're a changed man and all that shit :ayaanswag: if you really want to put your fuckboi days behind you, you better step your game up and stop fucking every moving creature. :farole:

If you don't change expect to get a Somali hoe as your wife who was dicked down by 10 Abu Tyrones :siilaanyolaugh:
But don't worry it's ok because she 'repented' and is a changed woman :dabcasar:

OP you're fucked up :faysalwtf:

Just yesterday you told me you're a changed man and all that shit :ayaanswag: if you really want to put your fuckboi days behind you, you better step your game up and stop fucking every moving creature. :farole:

If you don't change expect to get a Somali hoe as your wife who was dicked down by 10 Abu Tyrones :siilaanyolaugh:
But don't worry it's ok because she 'repented' and is a changed woman :dabcasar:
I can guarantee you I will never marry an ex tie. forget about one some tyrones or any other dude smashed, I will not even marry one I smashed myself.

And yes I'm seriously thinking about changing but the temptations are real my friend :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.