What somalis in Libya go thru

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the same people that sodomised Muammar Gaddafi with sticks and mobile phones after he died, shit.. they even gave him a lap dance. Libya is pretty much the shit stained anus of North Africa, you either make it through or you don't and on the off chance that you don't you're either sexually exploited, curb-stomped into forced labour, kidnapped and held for a ransom or killed for your organs.

That's not even the worst case scenario, they have thriving slave markets which they fill up with a couple of hundred African migrants
like a deck of Yugi'oh cards before selling them off for a hundred/thousand? sandcac dinars.

It's been trending in the north true but it's done all over tbh, it boils down to the person making a firm decision and just doing it.

I think that it's very easy to for us to be against the tahriib notion especially since we've never been in a situation were we've had to be in their shoes. Skirmishes left and right, starving kids, fat politicians fatten up their pockets, shit even if you were to graduate in Somalia there's zero job opportunities.
how is everyone with money fleeing going to help that issue? why don't they take that large sum of money and help to create jobs in their own local economy. But, like I said I put the blame on the greedy politicians for making it unlivable.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ironic huh? He accuses people of being qabilists and fake nationalists, when he does the same thing.

He should stop acting like some sort of nationalist, I've got no respect for people like that.

:mjlol:

He reported me to the MODS and
does the same shit, what a fuckin hypocrite:deadpeter:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Anyway, the Libyans are just returning back to their savage past. These people used to raid European coasts and capture them as slaves between the 16-18th century. Something like 1.5 million Europeans were taken and sold into slavery by the Berbers in this period.

black

live and let die.
Im not trying to shift anything it's my perspective and I can be wrong but it's base off of my personal experience no need to attach sinister motive where there is none, why the hell would I want to smear UK Somalis? I said European in general. But the pro is I find they aren't also more in touch with prince culture and language.

You read way too much into that. I'm just saying UK Somalis get blamed for a lot shit, quite often guilty as charged. But this isn't one of those things. That's all

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
Dude, the perpetrators are Arab through and through regardless if they have Berber ancestry.

Berber identity and culture is thoroughly restricted both before, during, and after Gaddafi's regieme and discrimination affects them in virtually all aspects of life as seen here:

https://muftah.org/denied-existence...hope-for-the-current-revolution/#.WTaTaMrTXqA

I can assure you that (god forbid) if you were in a similar position, walah these dhegcas would not hesitate to whip your warsangeli A$$ to oblivion.

tru
@government u need to be Annexed:camby::camby::camby:

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
I feel so sorry for the family of this man who have to see this :meleshame:

This is the cost of tribalism, we are at the mercy of other's who could care less about us :mjcry:

Do you think i should show this to my Saudi habaryar from 7abar Awal descent(like 6gen Saudi-Somali) who thinks we 7abar Awal are
"pure-blood Arabs contaminated with the blood of the 7abasha:krs:"

":cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm::hmm:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Prince Abubu the individual known as @TekNiKo is the flipflopping terrorist known as 'Grandpakhalif'. One day a hardcore salafi , another day a kacaan worshipping retard. He should worry about his kin who are constantly raided by KDF in Mandera or why there is only one secondary school in the impoverished region known as Gedo, a region with two rivers mind you!
At least Rer Gedo aren't tahriibing, they simply go to Kenya kkklkk

Status
Not open for further replies.