What somalis in Libya go thru

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to cuss and lose my fast. I'll keep this somali brothers and all those in the same predicament in my duas after salat maghreb. May allah guide them to their destination and keep their well beings intact. Oh allah, please protect my people from the animals they encounter on their journey ameen

they do the same to Egyptians too:bell:

No excuses. We need to cut all ties with this disease. Because they are not humans but an affliction. Dirty bastards are always given the benefit of the doubt, nope it's in their blood to be cruel and inhumane. From Mauritania to Muscat, they are a plague. Any Somali leader that engages with this filth is a disgusting traitor. Wait? We only have disgusting traitors for leaders.:pacspit:

But I want to see the arab-worshippers defend this. How will they defend their gods?

No excuses. We need to cut all ties with this disease. Because they are not humans but an affliction. Dirty bastards are always given the benefit of the doubt, nope it's in their blood to be cruel and inhumane. From Mauritania to Muscat, they are a plague. Any Somali leader that engages with this filth is a disgusting traitor. Wait? We only have disgusting traitors for leaders.:pacspit:

But I want to see the arab-worshippers defend this. How will they defend their gods?

sand :trash:

This should be a wake-up call to Somalis tuuring it back for some dirhams or whatever other Arab currency. Why is this Somali brother being tied up and whipped like a slave? I thought we were their Muslim "brothers and sisters".

Arabs and other Muslims see us as "" first and Muslim second. Were only "One Ummah" when they need our resources and ports.

is there not human decency in that country? I don't understand why people record things like these either. I honestly think it takes a psychopath to think, let me record this torture session, as if the act their recording is not despicable enough.

VixR

Veritas
Is he saying, "Will you hand over/transfer your money or wont you?!", or am I hearing that shit all wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.