What somalis in Libya go thru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your sakhraan real daddy afweyne destroyed the Somali Republic, nacdalyahay. Why don't you go live in ghetto, instead of living in the city if other men like a naag?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Your sakhraan real daddy afweyne destroyed the Somali Republic, nacdalyahay. Why don't you go live in ghetto, instead of living in the city if other men like a naag?

Why don't you live in Oodweyn instead of Hamlet Towers? :pachah1:

What a sad f*ck you must be to seek pleasure from another Somalis misery and humiliation. But I notice you were looking to shift the blame from Arabs onto Berbers and Jews in your nonsensical ramblings.

This creature is the perfect example of everything wrong with the modern Somali. Too lazy to succeed in the west so he runs off to Somalia. His thin veneer of fake religiosity barely hides a layer of cuqdad, arab-worship and selfhate. These are the same cretins that will then go on about "Somalinimo" and "midnimo".
Sxb this site is full of fake nationalists. These are the type of Somalis i despise the most.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I really wish they would just f*** off though. Like, why do they have to plague Somalia? Why can't they go join Isis or runoff to Ethiopia or something?
That's funny coming from you LiquidHydrogen. You think claiming HY would fool me, I know your writing style. :mjlol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
What a sad f*ck you must be to seek pleasure from another Somalis misery and humiliation. But I notice you were looking to shift the blame from Arabs onto Berbers and Jews in your nonsensical ramblings.

This creature is the perfect example of everything wrong with the modern Somali. Too lazy to succeed in the west so he runs off to Somalia. His thin veneer of fake religiosity barely hides a layer of cuqdad, arab-worship and selfhate. These are the same cretins that will then go on about "Somalinimo" and "midnimo".
You're not any better than him. Probably worse.

I love how they're shifting it onto UK Somalis. I have never been to Canada, but on my left nut I'll spot the same characters at the first Somali hub.

These myths of Arab ancestry weren't perpetuated in Europe, nor NA. The source is Somalia whether you want to believe it or not :manny:

Im not trying to shift anything it's my perspective and I can be wrong but it's base off of my personal experience no need to attach sinister motive where there is none, why the hell would I want to smear UK Somalis? I said European in general. But the pro is I find they aren't also more in touch with prince culture and language.

Im not trying to shift anything it's my perspective and I can be wrong but it's base off of my personal experience no need to attach sinister motive where there is none, why the hell would I want to smear UK Somalis? I said European in general. But the pro is I find they aren't also more in touch with prince culture and language.
Are*

another fest thread am guessing. if you dont want to be treated like shit in libya then dont go to libya

Such wise words. Why didn't any of us think of that? Quick somebody get this man to the west bank. Maybe he can solve the middle-eastern crisis with this radical new philosophy of 'No Shit'.:dwill::ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.