What percentage of the Somali population is Bantu/madoweyne

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Answer the question, who runs Hiiraan? Free yourself from Al Shabab then come back bragging, that might be acceptable
80% of Hiiraan is free from Shabaab and the SNA are liberating more of it as we speak.

Hiiraan is massive and Shabaab are now exclusively in the bushes and a couple really small tuulos

80% of Hiiraan is free from Shabaab and the SNA are liberating more of it as we speak.

Hiiraan is massive and Shabaab are now exclusively in the bushes and a couple really small tuulos
4-8 guys attacked Hotel Hayat and they all ecsaped while the building and whoever was inside of it was demolished. You blaming Mahad salad owner of hotel Afriq or is everyone down there Al Shabab? How do terrorists just escape?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
4-8 guys attacked Hotel Hayat and they all ecsaped while the building and whoever was inside of it was demolished. You blaming Mahad salad owner of hotel Afriq or is everyone down there Al Shabab? How do terrorists just escape?
I haven’t seen any verified news on if they escaped.

Usually just people who have a political bias and NN spouting the usual rubbish.

Do you also spread that crap that Mahad Salad is undercover Shabaab :francis: and Rooble Cadaala Mahad Salad were behind Ikran Tahlil’s disappearance?

I haven’t seen any verified news on if they escaped.

Usually just people who have a political bias and NN spouting the usual rubbish.

Do you also spread that crap that Mahad Salad is undercover Shabaab :francis: and Rooble Cadaala Mahad Salad were behind Ikran Tahlil’s disappearance?
He just drops a tonne of xaar. Mahad don’t own hotel afrik

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He just drops a tonne of xaar. Mahad don’t own hotel afrik
It’s Cayr owned so anytime you hear shit like this it’s a qabiil agenda. Same with the crap about Mahad Karatey and mahad salad being cousins (cos they’re both Cayr despite one cabsiiye and the other ayaanle). Notice how when Fahad Yasin pointed out Ikran tahlil murderers they were all HG, these guys have got so much cuqdad

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don't know the answer to your question but what is madoweyne? Somalia has enough problems, it doesn't need the PC woke nonsense from the West too. The real name is Jare.erweyne
No worries, their numbers are growing up, no need for PC

I don't know the answer to your question but what is madoweyne? Somalia has enough problems, it doesn't need the PC woke nonsense from the West too. The real name is Jare.erweyne
Madow=hard it's not a derogatory term, I have no idea why is it censored.:ayaanswag:

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
20% probably. We know for a fact they were a tenth of the country towards the end of Kacaan.

Southern Hawiyes have incorporated the Bantus into their family tree. Many ethnic claiming Somalis in Mogadishu are in fact Bantus they have been assimilated into clans what they call, “qarameyn”
But you’re a …mx…the most used and abused qabil

But you’re a …mx…the most used and abused qabil
Excuse Me No GIF by Desus & Mero

Trending

Latest posts