What percentage of the Somali population is Bantu/madoweyne

Probably 30 percent mashallah That includes Bantus assimilated into other tribes I’m just basing this of phenotype remember reading somewhere that 50k slaves were brought to Somalia in the 19th century alone inshallah they will play a big part in the future of Somalia it’s only right
I’m not joking when I say this I want to marry a Somali Bantu, beautiful bodies and they are more home orientated than ethnic Somali women. I’ve never met one in the west. Where do they live?

Qofwalan

house of samatalis
I’m not joking when I say this I want to marry a Somali Bantu, beautiful bodies and they are more home orientated than ethnic Somali women. I’ve never met one in the west. Where do they live?
You made bait thread on somali bantu in order for someone to hook you up with one? :mjlol:

I didn't even read what you fully said. You are saying that our high fertility rate is skewed by Oromo migrants? You need to stop smoking whatever it is you are out of your mind.
There’s lots of Oromo workers in SLand that claim Somali speak Somali but hide the fact that they’re Oromo

There’s lots of Oromo workers in SLand that claim Somali speak Somali but hide the fact that they’re Oromo
Here we go again with some anecdotal proof, most Oromo are in the south near the Kenya border. You're making it sound like there's 500k secret Oromo in SL. Again how does Oromos in the country make our fertility rate higher? They don't have as many children as Somalis. How many do you think there are for them to affect something like that? You're actually stupid I think.

Here we go again with some anecdotal proof, most Oromo are in the south near the Kenya border. You're making it sound like there's 500k secret Oromo in SL. Again how does Oromos in the country make our fertility rate higher? They don't have as many children as Somalis. How many do you think there are for them to affect something like that? You're actually stupid I think.
Inside sources, credible up to date information and population analytics. Bury your head in the sand bro.

Inside sources, credible up to date information and population analytics. Bury your head in the sand bro.
First of all, insider sources? Are you some minister in the government? What credible up to information or population analytics have you shown to back up your claims. First you claim Bantu have more children than Somalis with no proof. I prove you wrong by showing you Eastern Bantu fertility rates in Africa with only 3 in the top 20 none in the top 5. Then you claim Oromo are skewing our fertility rate with their migrants which makes no sense considering Somalis have more children on average than Oromo. Even in Ethiopia Somalis have higher fertility rate than Oromo. You somehow think Oromos in SL are such a large number and have so many children they can affect the fertility rate of Somalis. I change my mind you're not just stupid you are legitimately a troll.

Last edited:
First of all, insider sources? Are you some minister in the government? What credible up to information or population analytics have you shown to back up your claims. First you claim Bantu have more children than Somalis with no proof. I prove you wrong by showing you Eastern Bantu fertility rates in Africa with only 3 in the top 20 none in the top 5. Then you claim Oromo are skewing our fertility rate with their migrants which makes no sense considering Somalis have more children on average than Oromo. Even in Ethiopia Somalis have higher fertility rate than Oromo. You somehow think Oromos in SL are such a large number and have so many children they can affect the fertility rate of Somalis. I change my mind you're not just stupid you are legitimately a troll.
If you're going to make dumbass far reaching statements come with proof warya. Don't just say shit and claim you have credible information.

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
When will you guys get through your empty heads bantus are a minority in south Somalia, will remain minority in the south and will not replace somalis who are currently breeding like rabbits.

So gay and insecure that we have legitimately people discussing how so many somalis ”look” bantu while not even being close to a one.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
I dont know, but everytime you watch any news on Somalia the people you see are predominantly them. Its quite terrifying. I want them deported from Ogadenia and Waamo. You guys can take them since you love them so much.

They went from 70k to 1 million between 1970 and 2015. They probably number ~1.2 million at present, so less than 10% of the population of Somalia.

Bantus in Somalia and those in Kenya will obviously not have the same fertillity rate They're mostly farmers or idp, those people tend to have higher than average fertility rates compared to nomads or urban people.

Southern Hawiyes have incorporated the Bantus into their family tree. Many ethnic claiming Somalis in Mogadishu are in fact Bantus they have been assimilated into clans what they call, “qarameyn”
Yes their lineage is Kamsaale Hawiye with their addition we shall take over Somaliweyn bi’ithnillah.:trumpsmirk:

Takeover somaliweyn? You can’t even take over Hiraan. Come talk to us when Banadir is free, brother you’re still oppressed
Which Qabil contests banaadir & hiiraan? Waffler Banaadir is bigger & generates more money than all your cities combined.

Not even bigger than Hargeysa, mind you gaalkacyo and kismayo aren’t fully darood
CBB354FB-16DD-4628-BCA5-6111351962E1.png

Trending