What it Means to Be a Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think I would allow someone to control me? It's 4.27am in the U.K. I'm at my hooyos has I have a curfew. My boyfriend doesn't control Nor feel the need to check my phone.

You could not sleep? That sucks. If you have work in the morning especially. I am about the hit the sac myself as I sleep early often. I have work in the morning.

Have a nice night Hannah. Hope you get good rest in the morning.

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
So you went from Islam to Christianity :childplease: From one fantasy straight to another even more bigger Fantasy, but whatever makes you feel good :damedamn:
Look at the Quran then the Bible, the Quran has several inconsistencies due to pulling from the bible. If I had to grade the Quran as a turned in assignment it would receive academic probation due to plagiarism.

Look at the Quran then the Bible, the Quran has several inconsistencies due to pulling from the bible. If I had to grade the Quran as a turned in assignment it would receive academic probation due to plagiarism.

Please tell me you are trolling....
Look up the word inconsistency and you will find on Wikipedia the "Bible", how many versions of the bible are there exactly ? How many times has Christianity went through reformation ? Christianity at this point is so diluted that the only thing remaining is that trinity bullshit that you echo in every single post.
Pretty sure you are trolling tho

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Please tell me you are trolling....
Look up the word inconsistency and you will find on Wikipedia the "Bible", how many versions of the bible are there exactly ? How many times has Christianity went through reformation ? Christianity at this point is so diluted that the only thing remaining is that trinity bullshit that you echo in every single post.
Pretty sure you are trolling tho
The bible is constructed from history over milleniums having used several languages.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Both are fiction bible and Quran makes no difference to me.
Mmm no, you showed a clear bias towards Islam with: "From one fantasy straight to another even more bigger Fantasy".

Must have been your sharia upbringing that you are still biased towards Islam even as an 'atheist'. TBH, being an atheist is scientifically faulty. You ridicule people in religion for believing however you have no scientific proof to disprove it, from an irreligious stand point that is considerably worse. Why not just call yourself an agnostic to temporarily save face?

Mmm no, you showed a clear bias towards Islam with: "From one fantasy straight to another even more bigger Fantasy".

Must have been your sharia upbringing that you are still biased towards Islam even as an 'atheist'. TBH, being an atheist is scientifically faulty. You ridicule people in religion for believing however you have no scientific proof to disprove it, from an irreligious stand point that is considerably worse. Why not just call yourself an agnostic to temporarily save face?

Just because I said that don't mean I have any bias and if i had any it would be against Islam.

And my Sharia upbringing ?? :comeon:

I have no scientific means of disproving God that's 100% correct just as there is no one who can proof his existence neither, You know how absurd that argument is ? is like saying you don't have the scientific means to disprove the existence of the flying spaghetti monster, disprove exactly what ? the fantastical imagination of a desert dweller, and how is my stance scientifically faulty ? by the way I'm a Atheist-agnostic

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Just because I said that don't mean I have any bias and if i had any it would be against Islam.

And my Sharia upbringing ?? :comeon:

I have no scientific means of disproving God that's 100% correct just as there is no one who can proof his existence neither, You know how absurd that argument is ? is like saying you don't have the scientific means to disprove the existence of the flying spaghetti monster, disprove exactly what ? the fantastical imagination of a desert dweller, and how is my stance scientifically faulty ? by the way I'm a Atheist-agnostic
Atheism is seeded in not believing in God. That itself is a belief in disbelief. Very backwards if you ask me.

I'm gonna grab some popcorn for this
tmp_14678-images(12)666162112.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending