What it Means to Be a Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
She claim mj But barely knows anything about mj or even Mohamud salebaan.
Yea no offense and she thinks majerteen are higher than dhulos in the caste system. They have adopted wat too many midgaan and other caste clans to be the most noble. Tbh dhulos are the most noble by far.

Garaad Darawiish

giphy_s.gif
You deleted my messages to you on your profile. I'll find it from forums though. "I will give you 25k for mehr" waryaa, go pray to Jesus.
I'm out

Garaad Darawiish

Okay, it's a good thing we don't allow reer badiyo people into puntland.
Punaniland aa lagugu agriiyay sama aha. Punaniland doesn't exist Naya Orod daanayso raga ka dhaxbaaX. Nin dhulbahnte ay aafka huurada leh ay ku soo taagaysa. Ur a midgaan in punanIlan homeless gypsies clan. If I go back to sool or sanaag I will be treated as a king, u go there and they will slap ur dhabacyo ass back to pirateland.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Punaniland aa lagugu agriiyay sama aha. Punaniland doesn't exist Naya Orod daanayso raga ka dhaxbaaX. Nin dhulbahnte ay aafka huurada leh ay ku soo taagaysa. Ur a midgaan in punanIlan homeless gypsies clan. If I go back to sool or sanaag I will be treated as a king, u go there and they will slap ur dhabacyo ass back to pirateland.
You're 40. Go do something productive with your life and stop talking down to young women. I'm going to put you on ignore because if I continue to engage with you I will stoop down to your inferior level.

Garaad Darawiish

You're 40. Go do something productive with your life and stop talking down to young women. I'm going to put you on ignore because if I continue to engage with you I will stoop down to your inferior level.
Abaayo it's all fun and banter don't take this seriously u know I love u. BTW I'm 18. I will pay ur meher and give ur family something to be proud of. And give our children the best abtiriis. I can tell ur one fine xaalimo which country do u live?

So, do you believe the resurrection story? Do you literally believe Jesus died and was found running around naked three days later? Do you believe Noah lived inside a whale? Do you believe in transubstantiation?

Being Christian is truly a gift. I love my God and Savior Jesus Christ so much. It's because of HIS eternal love that I can be in Paradise with HIM. HE is the reason why I breathe. Love you Jesus!

OP, do you listen to Cece Winans? She does amazing Christian gospel music...I can never listen to one of her songs without crying!

Status
Not open for further replies.