What it Means to Be a Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Over the last several days I have embarked on a journey of spiritual awakening and cleansing. I must acknowledge that all of this is due to opening my heart to the one Lord in heaven Jesus Christ. I ask that you pray for salvation as Jesus prayed for all of us. Being a Christian does not simply mean adopting a religion, and becoming westernised. It means opening up your heart, softening your tongue, seeing the good in humans, thinking before speaking, and humbling yourself as our Lord did on Earth.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
No one finds this amusing quit while you are ahead.

If you are Muslim that shit you just typed is blasphemy and there is no forgiveness for that. Remember that next time you want to troll.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

If you are Muslim that shit you just typed is blasphemy and there is no forgiveness for that. Remember that next time you want to troll.
I pray that your heart softens and that you find salvation. Amen.

Over the last several days I have embarked on a journey of spiritual awakening and cleansing. I must acknowledge that all of this is due to opening my heart to the one Lord in heaven Jesus Christ. I ask that you pray for salvation as Jesus prayed for all of us. Being a Christian does not simply mean adopting a religion, and becoming westernised. It means opening up your heart, softening your tongue, seeing the good in humans, thinking before speaking, and humbling yourself as our Lord did on Earth.
Jesus scw is a noble prophet of God be never claimed to be God himself. May Allah guide you to the right path.

Wait. I am confused, Bal hit me up when you come to California so we can discuss issues. You need to be sorted out as the Somalis from London would say.

You are wrong sweetie. This is your claim which contradicts Jesus himself pbuh. If he is the One Lord, then he would not have said: "I go to the father for the The Father is greater than I" in John 14:28?"

So, Jesus says God is greater than he is. Which also means there is more than The One Lord you claimed.

- Jesus prays to God in the Bible and falls onto his face like Muslims Do.
- Jesus prays to be saved from his enemies when they came for him
- Jesus teaches your salvation is through your works(deeds)
- Jesus refused to be called great and pointed out there is only One who deserves Praise, God the creator.

These are all in your bible. Make sure what you say does not contradict what Jesus says.

ItsHanna

:russ:

I was surprised at how Islamic, militant and Somali you sounded. Many of you are playing games and trolling.,

I am an atheist I don't troll nor to I encourage others to join me.

Islam is a very militant religion and I know all the rules I was just advising her.

I am an atheist I don't troll nor to I encourage others to join me.

Islam is a very militant religion and I know all the rules I was just advising her.

She is not a Muslim though. That is why she sounds polytheistic in her beliefs. That fits right within her world. May be you suspect she is Muslimah who is trolling and that is why you advised her?.

Still surprised at how on point you were on this occasion. Both attitude and advise were on point lol.

ItsHanna

She is not a Muslim though. That is why she sounds polytheistic in her beliefs. That fits right within her world. May be you suspect she is Muslimah who is trolling and that is why you advised her?.

Still surprised at how on point you were on this occasion. Both attitude and advise were on point lol.

I think she is a Muslim troll. I remember being critized by her last week for being an atheist and now she is posting this shit? Okay.

Why are you surprised? It's the truth and I speak it. I love trolls that are funny. Stupid ones I don't have time nor the patience for.

ItsHanna

I think she is a Muslim troll. I remember being critized by her last week for being an atheist and now she is posting this shit? Okay.

Why are you surprised? It's the truth and I speak it. I love trolls that are funny. Stupid ones I don't have time nor the patience for.

I remember her insulting you. Which was surprising to say the least. I don't know what to make of people here nowadays. Many are consistent in their personalities but some are acting strange. Suddenly they are who they didn't appear to be.

PS: You are acting unfriendly a little. Boyo siting next to ya watching what you write?

ItsHanna

I remember her insulting you. Which was surprising to say the least. I don't know what to make of people here nowadays. Many are consistent in their personalities but some are acting strange. Suddenly they are who they didn't appear to be.

PS: You are acting unfriendly a little. Boyo siting next to ya watching what you write?

You think I would allow someone to control me? It's 4.27am in the U.K. I'm at my hooyos has I have a curfew. My boyfriend doesn't control Nor feel the need to check my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.