What is your ideal somali women spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be a better cook than me
Attractive as in either beautiful or/and cute
Intelligent
Isn't crazy
Down for atleast 3 kids, possibly more
Not a

That's pretty much it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The only Somali I'd marry is a back home FOB in my tuulo.

Only requirement would be to be 18 yrs old, good looking and a good girl.

guy who grew up in the west and a girl from back home would never understand each other… and youll be the golden ticket to the west

:lolbron:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
guy who grew up in the west and a girl from back home would never understand each other… and youll be the golden ticket to the west

:lolbron:
Speak for yourself. I can understand and get along perfectly fine. Shameful how you generalise them all as gold diggers that only want a passport as well. Very shameful.

Back home people aren't all so innocent. You will be in for some awakening.

They rip you off like no tomorrow. I paid 2usd for a bajajj ride that costs 0.2usd. I wouldn't be surprised if some girl tried to take my home.

Inb4 you cannot use this as a justification.
:susp::susp:

this place seems like it has different personalities. I'm interested to know what traits and characteristics do you look for in. Future spouse.

You marry for love, friendship that will erase the hardships and hostility of the world not for pragmatic reasons like (education, her income, her financial situation) think always your wife could be paralyzed one day. You need to love each other.

indeed
You marry for love, friendship that will erase the hardships and hostility of the world not for pragmatic reasons like (education, her income, her financial situation) think always your wife could be paralyzed one day. You need to love each other.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I'm never probably going to find my ideal wife. However, let me list my fantasy:

1) We need have these things in common
  • Be Somali
  • Not religious - Deist, Agnostic or Atheist
  • Politically Independent
  • Moral
  • Respectful
  • Sense of humor
  • Doesn't want to have kids
2) Has career and independent

3) Financially literate

4) Open minded

5) Physically and intellectually attractive