What is your ideal somali women spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
- hygienic person - this is and always will be the #1 dealbreaker
- religious (not salafi type religious though)
- educated
- speaks good Somali
- good sense of humour - ain't marrying a boring gorgon
- above average appearance (MUAs and instagram dolls don't count :camby:),average is good as well, if she ticks all of the other boxes
- ideally same age, but no more than 3-4 years younger
- willing to work and not become a housewife after we get married
- outdoorsy kinda person
- from a calm family - I'm not looking to marry into a family of ex cons and drug dealers
- can cook - I know how to cook and cook for myself almost every day so I'm not trying to downgrade

I don't think that's too much to ask for and qabiil doesn't matter as there are all kinda qabiils in my family.

Last edited:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
  • Having the mindset of a student of life
  • Understanding the concept of team work
  • Knows herself, works on herself to be best woman/mother/wife she can be
  • Willing to learn and practice entrepreneurship because as a family, we need to employ ourselves and each other to pass on the knowledge and dhaqaale to the kids, and also to live a better life
  • Knowing the difference between integration and assimilation, because I care only for economic integration of my family so that my descendents have better chances to do greater things.
  • Must be able to speak and write Somali(or at least willing to learn)
  • Must be able to resist the urge to flex on others and act way below our wages. Only time we can look like a million bucks in front of a crowd is if we have 10 mill in liquid cash.
  • She dislikes the activity of backbiting and cuts off those who does. Our house can not tolerate that kind of negative energy.
  • Able to cook bomb ass cunto soomaaliyeed

if i was to have a wife.:mjlol:
-smart
- non-religious/ atheist
-dedicated
-articulate
- healthy
-knowledgeable
- has different interests
-must not want kids
- must love food
- must not be needy
-kind and understanding

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
-5'9 or taller (deal breaker if min requirement not met).
-Can run a mile comfortably in under 6 minutes.
-will then be asked to run a mile in PB time, which will be reviewed.
-Average or above looks.
-Bachelor in a useful subject.

-5'9 or taller (deal breaker if min requirement not met).
-Can run a mile comfortably in under 6 minutes.
-will then be asked to run a mile in PB time, which will be reviewed.
-Average or above looks.
-Bachelor in a useful subject.
Are you looking for an athlete?

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
- Muwahid - a deal breaker, She has to know Al Kufr bit Taghut!
- Speaks good Somali - not a deal breaker because we going Somalia anyway :)
- Funny - not a deal breaker but it would be nice.
- Healthy - a deal breaker, you need that health for the sake of the future children (inshallah) if nothing else.
- Good Teeth - a deal breaker, nobody want's to deal with bad teeth.
- Can cook & willing to cook - a deal breaker, we need that food in our bellies and i ain't cooking, forgive me.
- Not Fat or Chubby - a deal breaker, I don't like chubby baby faces.
- Beauty - not a deal breaker if you have everything else listed, but there needs to be some attraction.

Height has never been an issue for me. Don't care as long as she is not midget (a real midget).

- Muwahid - a deal breaker, She has to know Al Kufr bit Taghut!
- Speaks good Somali - not a deal breaker because we going Somalia anyway :)
- Funny - not a deal breaker but it would be nice.
- Healthy - a deal breaker, you need that health for the sake of the future children (inshallah) if nothing else.
- Good Teeth - a deal breaker, nobody want's to deal with bad teeth.
- Can cook & willing to cook - a deal breaker, we need that food in out bellies and i ain't cooking, forgive me.
- Not Fat or Chubby - a deal breaker, I don't like chubby baby faces.
- Beauty - not a deal breaker if you have everything else listed, but there needs to be some attraction.
All I want is a woman that would not leave me for another

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
All I want is a woman that would not leave me for another

Exactly bro. It doesn't have to be super complex. You just need a good person you can build something with.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
  • Willing to learn and practice entrepreneurship because as a family, we need to employ ourselves and each other to pass on the knowledge and dhaqaale to the kids, and also to live a better life
  • Knowing the difference between integration and assimilation, because I care only for economic integration of my family so that my descendents have better chances to do greater things.
  • Must be able to resist the urge to flex on others and act way below our wages. Only time we can look like a million bucks in front of a crowd is if we have 10 mill in liquid cash.
  • She dislikes the activity of backbiting and cuts off those who does. Our house can not tolerate that kind of negative energy.
In addition to the list

• Better looking than me so that the handsome sperm fertilizes the peng egg, because who doesnt want kids from a superior gene pool.
  • Prays her salats
  • Morally and ethically more advanced than me
  • Hygiene on point
  • No fircoon-siil
  • Wax the cando every 3 weeks
  • No history of her name from the suuq or mandems
  • If she is fat, dhabadeed must be fatter than the rest of the body
  • Smarter than her friends
  • Aware of the Somali communities failure of economic integration and teach the kids how it manifests itself in various ways such as high divorce rates, broken homes, crabs in a bucket mindset, hating on others, chasing haram dough by shotting drugs/fraud/hitting licks, high usage of drugs to soothe the discontent of life.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
mutual respect, drama free and doesnt go over the top with makeup

And most importantly shes gotta Love children

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death

:deadrose:

This reads like job description from a job advert

Status
Not open for further replies.