What is your ideal somali women spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never probably going to find my ideal wife. However, let me list my fantasy:

1) We need have these things in common
  • Be Somali
  • Not religious - Deist, Agnostic or Atheist
  • Politically Independent
  • Moral
  • Respectful
  • Sense of humor
  • Doesn't want to have kids
2) Has career and independent

3) Financially literate

4) Open minded

5) Physically and intellectually attractive

6) Not submissive, is a strong woman, but not a femminst

Damn bro, I was with u until I got to the last part

but not a femminst

:dabcasar:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Damn bro, I was with u until I got to the last part

:dabcasar:
I don't want go into Feminism on this thread due it being a different subject, I am more than happy to start a different thread on Feminism sometime. But, I will say this; when I said I don't to marry a Feminist, I meant the modern day typical feminist. There is a lot of intellectual dishonesty or gray areas in modern feminism coming from most academic feminists. A lot people appeal to power - "this person is an academic, therefore, they know better" - even though that academic has many holes in their philosophy. It's same reason I want her to be politically independent, in the terms of being an individualist, not collectivist, in most cases.

I don't want go into Feminism on this thread due it being a different subject, I am more than happy to start a different thread on Feminism sometime. But, I will say this; when I said I don't to marry a Feminist, I meant the modern day typical feminist. There is a lot of intellectual dishonesty or gray areas in modern feminism coming from most academic feminists. A lot people appeal to power - "this person is an academic, therefore, they know better" - even though that academic has many holes in their philosophy. It's same reason I want her to be politically independent, in the terms of being an individualist, not collectivist, in most cases.

You should make a thread sometimes, It honestly sounds interesting

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Finding a wife who knows how to cook should be the least of your worries. Nowadays, YouTube can teach you how to cook a recipe in 15 minutes.

It's such an overrated requirement.

This. YouTube and those infographics over at /r/cooking, /r/cookingvideos and /r/cookingforbeginners can teach you how to cook. If you try to make 2 or 3 different dishes every week and repeat the ones you like, I swear in less than 6 months you'll be a better cook than 85% of the people out there. When I first moved out I didn't even know how to properly defrost meats but things are a lot easier than they seem to be.

Now I'm self-important and fully gassed about my cooking :westbrookswag:

Either very sexy, or cute and lovable.
Big bum although that's secondary.
Educated
Strong but will let me be the man
Laughs at my jokes and tries to keep it going
Values our culture and speaks/tries af-somaali
:diddyass:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
As cliché as it sounds but kindness and empathy. If it's one type of girl I could never get along with it's an uncompassionate one. I once saw this random girl put her coat down on snow-covered steps right next to a homeless man and proceeded to chat and share her sandwich with him. Solid 10/10.
:mjkkk:

As cliché as it sounds but kindness and empathy. If it's one type of girl I could never get along with it's an uncompassionate one. I once saw this random girl put her coat down on snow-covered steps right next to a homeless man and proceeded to chat and share her sandwich with him. Solid 10/10.
:mjkkk:
Wowwww so sweet mashaAllah

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Pretty and generally clean. No drugs or alcohol or promiscuous behaviour. We gotta be clear on values we want to instill in children and you obviously need to practice what you preach.

Beyond that I'd hope she's intelligent and tidy because neatness is something I sorely lack in my life.

If she likes some of the things I like it's a bonus.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I want my ideal Somali husband to have a baby futo, be a freak, and not be annoying. Simple... :banderas::salute:

I don't like to put expectations on women and would rather deal with someone for who they are and not what they can project to be accepted, but few things I like in a Somali woman would be

- When she can speak Somali, extra point for her.
- Mindful of her health and not overweight(am fair in that if I sported beer belly, I should not expect her to be fit either, but)
- She can appreciate a manly man who complements her life with what a man can do for a female(read this how you want),
- She doesn't mind my eccentricity, or will be sympathetic to my imperfections as I would be with hers.

The rest is understanding no one is perfect.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
has a pulse :hemad:

everything else is negotiable :hemad:

Don't worry about it, you will find someone to love you. If handicap people can find love there is certainly hope for you young grasshopper.
I am going to hook you up. I got a fat girl with your name on it, you just need to feed her and give her that good lovin..:denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts