What is your ideal somali man spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential husband. Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I have a projected height of 6,1 but i'm 5,11 6 with shoes at the moment,also men grow till the age of 21 so i could perhaps squeeze out a couple of inches.
kkkkkkkkk this nigga said projected height. forecasting his height like it's the weather :russ:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
doctors projected I'd always be short because of an illness I had as a kid. i hit 6 feet by the age of 13 :manny:
I dont have an illness and i am not a kid,furthermore i have multiple family member's that are 6,3 plus.His prediction doesn't seem like a stretch considering that i am already a respectable 5,11.And i never hit a growth spurt i would describe myself as a gradual grower kkk

Tramo

I dont have an illness and i am not a kid,furthermore i have multiple family member's that are 6,3 plus.His prediction doesn't seem like a stretch considering that i am already a respectable 5,11.And i never hit a growth spurt i would describe myself as a gradual grower kkk
I just hope ur not disappointed if it doesn't happen

nigga prolly already using it to spit game on potential marriage prospects, 'i will be 6'3 by 2020 according to all indications :fittytousand: '

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
doctors projected I'd always be short because of an illness I had as a kid. i hit 6 feet by the age of 13 :manny:
Faar you were one of those giant kids in yr 7 ey.Back in those days i was really short like 4,10-11,there was a kid in my class that was 5,10 and he was the tallest.He left the school and i saw him the other day and he was perplexed at how i could be taller than him because i was basically a borderline midget in my 12v days.Usually kids that develop earlier tend to become shorter adults,that's why women are shorter than males since they develop quicker and the duration of male puberty is much longer

Tramo

Faar you were one of those giant kids in yr 7 ey.Back in those days i was really short like 4,10-11,there was a kid in my class that was 5,10 and he was the tallest.He left the school and i saw him the other day and he was perplexed at how i could be taller than him because i was basically a borderline midget in my 12v days.Usually kids that develop earlier tend to become shorter adults,that's why women are shorter than males since they develop quicker and the duration of male puberty is much longer
yeah I was a giant back then, and I only grew 2/3 inches since. some ppl started catching up over the years which felt weird but I'm still pretty tall

lets see...
  • tall (I'm too fussed about being under 6' but he has to be taller than me. i'm 5'6 so few inches taller would be fine)
  • does not look like a typical Farah :mugshotman:
  • feminist ( he has to be aware of all the shit that women go through in our culture and must not contribute to it)
  • good job/educated
  • good grasp of Somali
  • cook and clean (he must be able to take care of himself. this one is a definite dealbreaker. he cannot expect me to take his mothers place and baby him:farole:)
  • he must be willing to plan our family and not expect me to pop out a child every year.
  • he must be very involved in our potential kids lives (i do not want anyone who spends more time in makhayads than in their kids lives)
the most important thing of all: must not marry another woman while we are together. I will accept divorce (or his death:birdman:) before i accept another woman.

I understand that is a list 99.9% of Somali men can't fulfil so i'm keeping my options open.:francis:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
lets see...
  • tall (I'm too fussed about being under 6' but he has to be taller than me. i'm 5'6 so few inches taller would be fine)
  • feminist ( he has to be aware of all the shit that women go through in our culture and must not contribute to it)
  • good job/educated
  • good grasp of Somali
  • cook and clean (he must be able to take care of himself. this one is a definite dealbreaker. he cannot expect me to take his mothers place and baby him:farole:)
  • he must be willing to plan our family and not expect me to pop out a child every year.
  • he must be very involved in our potential kids lives (i do not want anyone who spends more time in makhayads than in their kids lives)
the most important thing of all: must not marry another woman while we are together. I will accept divorce (or his death:birdman:) before i accept another woman.

I understand that is a list 99.9% of Somali men can't fulfil so i'm keeping my options open.:francis:
In other words a gay-c*nt:russ::russ::russ::pachah1:
For real tho this is hard set of conditions sheesh salute to any somali man that can fulfill this:salute::salute:

In other words a gay-c*nt:russ::russ::russ::pachah1:
For real tho this is hard set of conditions sheesh salute to any somali man that can fulfill this:salute::salute:
lol how exactly is that a 'gay-c*nt'?

that's honestly the bare minimum. other than looks, i haven't included anything any man can't control. i have even conceded on the height.
i think most men not BOYS can meet those requirements :fantasia2:

i would assume the 'no second wife' rule is probably the biggest requirement but its a definite deal breaker for me.
most Muslim women can be convinced/manipulated to accept it over time but for me, it'll be divorce or his d***

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
lol how exactly is that a 'gay-c*nt'?

that's honestly the bare minimum. other than looks, i haven't included anything any man can't control. i have even conceded on the height.
i think most men not BOYS can meet those requirements :fantasia2:

i would assume the 'no second wife' rule is probably the biggest requirement but its a definite deal breaker for me.
most Muslim women can be convinced/manipulated to accept it over time but for me, it'll be divorce or his d***
Kulaha bare minimum looks like it's time to go back home guys, the expectations are unreal. :draketf::whew::whew::whew:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
lets see...
  • good job/educated
  • good grasp of Somali

A femenist farax that can cook, clean, speak somali fluently, has a good job, does not intend to have more the one wife, involved in his kids lives and comprises having kids by family planning.
I honestly think that this is a bit of a stretch, you're basically looking for a house husband. If i were you i would look for someone that has a strong and solid deen because usually those guys are in fact the best to their wives. Guys without deen will literally do whatever they want with you without any fear of consequences both worldly and the hereafter.

A femenist farax that can cook, clean, speak somali fluently, has a good job, does not intend to have more the one wife, involved in his kids lives, comprise having kids by family planning.
I honestly think that this is a bit of a stretch, your basically looking for a house husband,. If i were you i would look for someone that has a strong and solid deen because usually those guys are in fact the best to their wives. Guys without deen will literally do whatever they want with you without any fear of consequences both worldly and the hereafter
if that is too much for a somali guy then that really says something.

let me elaborate on my requirements:
feminist: i don't mean western-type feminist, I mean a guy who understands the contempt that Somali culture has for women. you can disagree on this, but i really believe that the only thing holding our people together right now is the women. if we gave up a long time ago, which i think western Somali women are doing now, there would be no Somali community left. yet we are still treated like garbage.

cook/clean: i'm not looking for a house husband, otherwise i would've included the job/education requirement.
i have worked very hard on my education therefore, i will not sideline my future career so i can cater to him. thats why i said he must be able to take care of himself.

involved in kids lives: is that too much to ask. why become a father if you are going to be a deadbeat.

family planning: Somalis always fall into the trap of having kids straight away even when they get married pretty young. they dont care whether they are financially secure or not, and they dont think about giving their future kids the best live/education.
another thing they dont care about is the number of kids. if you have a shitty job/no career or on welfare, why the hell would you want to pop out kids every year.
family planning is very important in raising your kids as best as possible with as many opportunities as possible. aside from the financial aspect, having a small family means that you actually raise your kids as opposed to the typical 'iskoris' that somalis are known for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending