What is your ideal somali man spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential husband. Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
giphy.gif
Akhh!!
Couldnt you find a prettier woman to meme?
:susp:

Cukaash

I'm 5'8 125 pounds and my man needs to be over 6'3 and fit ( no chicken legs + abs) if I'm being really shallow. But I'll take a 5'11 guy who's educated, funny and open minded over a tall nigga who's oblivious to the world.

Do you have that nice futo and titties..?

Do you have a beautiful face?

Do you work out?

Can you cook?

Can you clean?

I'm 5'8 125 pounds and my man needs to be over 6'3 and fit ( no chicken legs + abs) if I'm being really shallow. But I'll take a 5'11 guy who's educated, funny and open minded over a tall nigga who's oblivious to the world.
Almost 6'5" here I have the top apps and my legs are chicken tho.
But if you ain't virgin, you ain't getting a call back.:mjswag:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
good luck finding a 6'3 vegan feminist :mjkkk:

I can't lie...I know I'm beautiful mashallah and I do work out. I cook and clean but I'm not cooking and cleaning for no spoiled grown Somali man that's for sure.

Do you have that nice futo and titties..?

Do you have a beautiful face?

Do you work out?

Can you cook?

Can you clean?
good luck finding a 6'3 vegan feminist :mjkkk:

They exist but majority are cadaan or rastafarians. I have yet to see a somali man like that.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I can't lie...I know I'm beautiful mashallah and I do work out. I cook and clean but I'm not cooking and cleaning for no spoiled grown Somali man that's for sure.

They exist but majority are cadaan or rastafarians. I have yet to see a somali man like that.
i appreciate that u put my quote before ur reply :banderas:

ilaahay ha ku garab galo in ur quest for this elusive creature

Cukaash

You sound like my ex.
:mugshotman:

I hope you girls get good husbands inshaAllah. Don't lower your standards for nobody.

If you want a vegan feminist, go for it. Pray on it and keep your head high. :win:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending