What is your ideal somali man spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential husband. Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
If they let my kids make their own decisions then I'm okay.

My kids will learn Quran until they're old enough to make a choice.

Also no alcohol or pork in front of my kids at all. You can do it away from them but not infront of them.
The cadaan girls at your school won you over ey,have some self-respect you guys wont be able to relate culturally and when she is bonding with your family it's going to be very awkward.Barwaaqo is better than becky:manny:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
The cadaan girls at your school won you over ey,have some self-respect you guys wont be able to relate culturally and when she is bonding with your family it's going to be very awkward.Barwaaqo is better than becky:manny:

Somali girls have become khasaaro.

The only good ones are atheist. Its either that or marrying Ajnabi.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
If they let my kids make their own decisions then I'm okay.

My kids will learn Quran until they're old enough to make a choice.

Also no alcohol or pork in front of my kids at all. You can do it away from them but not infront of them.
your kids wont be able to speak somali and a gaal wife usually produces gaal kids.And they would be 1/4 somali ,your progeny would be claiming 1/64 somali and shit :drakelaugh:.The deranged somalispot xalimos dont represent all the xalimos, there are genuine ones out there

TheLibertarianQuiche

your kids wont be able to speak somali and a gaal wife usually produces gaal kids.And they would be 1/4 somali ,your progeny would be claiming 1/64 somali and shit :drakelaugh:.The deranged somalispot xalimos dont represent all the xalimos, there are genuine ones out there

I've met too many.

My parents took me to Somalia to try find someone and I couldn't even.

I need someone intelligent, politcally erudite, good-looking, athletic and understands football.

If you're Somali and fufill all those categories then by all means hmu.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Why don't you marry one of your Arab sisters?

Somali girls kuma baahno. Btw you can't marry an atheist.

I don't see myself as Arab and never will.

My mother wants me to marry a Somali and father doesn't care I think.

I just want a woman that will fufill the needs I listed.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I've met too many.

I need someone intelligent, politcally erudite, good-looking, athletic and understands football.

You were 15 and they were trying to get you hitched:williamswtf::reallymaury::reallymaury:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I've met too many.

You wont find any xalimos in your endz:manny:

TheLibertarianQuiche

I'm skeptical of your Arab ancestry tbh,i'm pretty sure your mom has some Somali down the line:cosbyhmm:

Of course, she has. Thats ridiculous, most Southern Yemeni's do. The reason how her and my dad met is because of their links: My mum is linked to my father's family generations back.

She's also born in Somalia but her parent's weren't. So she's fluent in Somali.

Tbh she's the most wadani out of everyone in the family.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Too much ilko cas for your liking ey.Btw are there any big girls down there coz if i move there i want a woman filled with nafaqoo not one suffering from abaar.

Most of them are not fat but not skinny either, they're of a good height (170cm +) and good weight (anywhere from 55kg +).

As for thick, I don't think so but you could find some.

I didn't really care about it because I wanted to scout their personality.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Most of them are not fat but not skinny either, they're of a good height (170cm +) and good weight (anywhere from 55kg +).

As for thick, I don't think so but you could find some.

I didn't really care about it because I wanted to scout their personality.
I'm looking for around 5,4-,5, 8 range and above 70 kg,my chubbychasing urges are strong wallahi,skinny chicks are just not appealing to me but when i see a big chick that has the fat in the right places i get all excited.:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.