What is your ideal somali man spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential husband. Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Goatee is a type of beard. I'm talking about not liking the no facial hair look -- me no likey.

You're a catfish. You're going to put on some NC60 foundation and then when it rains I find out you're really NC30.
oh aight then I'm good
arabmjpls1-png.3182

3 out of 3 :shaq:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Religious, respectful, educated, decent looking, waqooyi (not essential but preferred) good sense of humour, knows how to speak Somali.

1. Rational and willing to learn and unlearn all the bullshit he's been exposed to in this world...by reading , reading and more reading...
2. Not homophobic and takes an anti-oppressive approach in trying to understand the world
3. Feminist (yes men can be feminists as well)
4. Vegetarian preferred
5. Ambitious
6. Health conscious, watches what he eats and works out (doesn't smoke)
7. Loves to travel
8. Keeps good relations with his family
9. Respected amongst his peers
10. Has a good sense of humour

Last edited:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
1. Rational and willing to learn and unlearn all the bullshit he's been exposed to in this world...by reading , reading and more reading...
2. Not homophobic and takes an anti-oppressive approach in trying to understand the world
4. Vegetarian preferred
5. Ambitious
7. Loves to travel

You can't just come in here and state your demands for the perfect faarax. Where's your intro thread? :birdman:

Btw forget about number 4, you won't find a vegetarian Somali guy no way

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
4. Vegetarian preferred
5. Ambitious
7. Loves to travel
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::camby::camby::camby:

4. Vegetarian preferred
5. Ambitious
7. Loves to travel
Good luck on the vegetarian part :pachah1:

You seem like you have strict requirements (nothing wrong with that) but do you fit all of them yourself?:cosbyhmm:

Nural Aiyn

Engaged to Ina-Libax-San-Ka-Tabte
Successful in life. Tall, Dark & Handsome with full grown beard n neat freak. Has to be very gentle and extremely respectful. A family oriented man whose very active n very much involved and invested in my life.
Fluent in Af Somali....prayers five times a day but not extremist wadad....

:icon redface:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
4. Vegetarian preferred
5. Ambitious
7. Loves to travel

Im all of those and about to go vegan.

:westbrookswag:

TheLibertarianQuiche

However with the current state of Somali women, it looks like I'll marry Ajnabi.

I don't want to seeing that I'm only half-Somali and don't want my genes to be even more watered-down.

When one of y'all like to debate about geo-political issues over a cup of coffee, hmu.

TheLibertarianQuiche

They exist but rare like the rarest of gems. One of the best ppl I've known. He was a gaal though with a capital G and a lot of G traits besides; I would list them but I wont.:banderas: Too bad, but you don't strike gold twice with the amount of fool's gold out there do you.

I'm okay with gaalnimo and I am a feminist but we need to be aligned on political views.

Some of the atheists women on this forum seem good but you all probs hate me for being half-Arab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts