What is your ideal somali man spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential husband. Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Expose thyself
only if you do boo boo
nintchdbpict000252786397.jpg

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
They exist but rare like the rarest of gems. One of the best ppl I've known. He was a gaal though with a capital G and a lot of G traits besides; I would list them but I wont.:banderas: Too bad, but you don't strike gold twice with the amount of fool's gold out there do you.
I think you'd have a better chance of finding this
unicorn.jpg

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
LOOOL good luck trying to find a feminist Somali guy that's okay with your gaalniimo:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::mjlol::russ::lolbron:
a53.jpg
idk if u think feminism is this 3rd wave, neon colored hair meme, but I would imagine being a feminist in the traditional sense would be near the top of of most women's criteria

no point getting with someone who meets a bunch of superficial requirements but thinks ur beneath them :francis:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
idk if u think feminism is this 3rd wave, neon colored hair meme, but I would imagine being a feminist in the traditional sense would be near the top of of most women's criteria

no point getting with someone who meets a bunch of superficial requirements but thinks ur beneath them :francis:
I don't think any woman on this forum wants Faraax, Master of the 63 genders.
:siilaanyolaugh:

LOOOL good luck trying to find a feminist Somali guy that's okay with your gaalniimo:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::mjlol::russ::lolbron:
a53.jpg
being a feminist (and i don't mean a faminazi) is not a hard task. if you believe men and women should be equal and should be encouraged to achieve as much success as their male counterparts then your a feminist. as for the religious comment, not all muslims are built the same. if y'all are out here marrying these gaal white women why would you not extend that curtesy to your own? speak for yourself tbh.

couldn't have said it better myself ^

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
being a feminist (and i don't mean a faminazi) is not a hard task. if you believe men and women should be equal and should be encouraged to achieve as much success as their male counterparts then your a feminist. as for the religious comment, not all muslims are built the same. if y'all are out here marrying these gaal white women why would you not extend that curtesy to your own? speak for yourself tbh.
:ohhh:

damn

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
These gaal white women at least offer these self-hating faraaxs some mixed race children,what have you got to offer them some cambuulo madaxweyne genes gtfoutta here.:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Anyways i;m not against women prospering i have sisters for god sake.Laakin total equality is messed up.Men and women are different period,hence we should cater to their needs in different ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts