What ethnicity was Ahmed Gurey?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Yep the only family that can come together collectively and validate it. The rest just talk

Kkkkkk the same niggas getting upset in this thread and calling the facts provided as "stupid clan biases" under previous usernames have spread vitriol of self praise about Nur Mujahid with their chest

Imagine relying on doctored German notes speaking on clan tales but apparently they have a problem with a leading Muslim Harari Scholar and Haile Selassie's curriculum officer. Mekuria's books are used as a Marjac by Ethiopian students for learning the history of all Amhara Kings from Yohannes, Tewedros to Menelik II. Big up the Amhara Goat Mekuria, he spent 3 years as a prisoner in Xamar when Somalis helped Italy invade Addis Ababa but still preserved the history of his nation's enemy.

ER99cimWsAAbAxt-1.jpg

Kkkkkk walle Daarood faanka badnaa maalintaas u dhamaatay markaan soo baaray reerka uu Imaamka ka dhashay, Allah ha xifdiyo my reer abti Kibirjabshe anigoo yar waa ii sheegi jireen, they just needed a great Iljeex thinker to put it out there, lama yaabaneyn markaan soo ogaaday that the Hawiye in Ethiopia even in the 19th century are described as having more fire in their belly than others :salute:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Kkkkkk the same niggas getting upset in this thread and calling the facts provided as "stupid clan biases" under previous usernames have spread vitriol of self praise about Nur Mujahid with their chest

Imagine relying on doctored German notes speaking on clan tales but apparently they have a problem with a leading Muslim Harari Scholar and Haile Selassie's curriculum officer. Mekuria's books are used as a Marjac by Ethiopian students for learning the history of all Amhara Kings from Yohannes, Tewedros to Menelik II. Big up the Amhara Goat Mekuria, he spent 3 years as a prisoner in Xamar when Somalis helped Italy invade Addis Ababa but still preserved the history of his nation's enemy.

View attachment 206530

Kkkkkk walle Daarood faanka badnaa maalintaas u dhamaatay markaan soo baaray reerka uu Imaamka ka dhashay, Allah ha xifdiyo my reer abti Kibirjabshe anigoo yar waa ii sheegi jireen, they just needed a great Iljeex thinker to put it out there, lama yaabaneyn markaan soo ogaaday that the Hawiye in Ethiopia even in the 19th century are described as having more fire in their belly than others :salute:

Share statement from the Mekuria idk where to find it

Mckenzie

VIP
Share statement from the Mekuria idk where to find it

His book on Gragne is in Amharic and can be bought online, just search the name. I have seen some of the pages but haven't had them translated. The excerpt in English posted in the thread that points to the book and its traditions recorded by Mekuria and Ahmed Sami is from this cultural volume written in Frankfurt university in 1990 you can find online

20201116_032703-2.jpg

View attachment 206530

Wow, this piece of information here is just amazing. The highest authoritative of Ethiopia even got involved in this. From the emperor himself to the highest Harari religious clerk in modern times. I’m so impressed right now. It’s about time the humble Karanle Hawiye family got their names printed all over the national libraries in 🇪🇹. And I’m sure a copy of this work is found in most western national libraries by now since it was the Europeans themselves who wanted this information.

Somalis still refuse to accept this though. It shows how much inferiority complexity there is among certain clans 😂

I just realised even the Frankfurt university got involved 😂

Last edited:
I cant belive some of these issaqi somalilanders and jabarti somalis are blinded by their hate for the Hawiye samaale ethnicity that they even attributed imaam Ahmed guurey to some afar and haraari ppl :pachah1:

Is well known that Imaam Ahmed gurey was a karanle man his abtiris proofs this , furthermore the title "Imaam " is only used by the hawiye samaale ethnicity example .
Imaam of hiraab
Who the lineage is still considered as the leader of the muslims in the horn of Africa especially hiraab ,hawiye and every jileec and Jar33r who lives in konfuurta Somalia .

I cant belive some of these issaqi somalilanders and jabarti somalis are blinded by their hate for the Hawiye samaale ethnicity that they even attributed imaam Ahmed guurey to some afar and haraari ppl :pachah1:

Is well known that Imaam Ahmed gurey was a karanle man his abtiris proofs this , furthermore the title "Imaam " is only used by the hawiye samaale ethnicity example .
Imaam of hiraab
Who the lineage is still considered as the leader of the muslims in the horn of Africa especially hiraab ,hawiye and every jileec and Jar33r who lives in konfuurta Somalia .
Hawiye history is amazing. From Harar to Mogadishu, they are the most influential and well recorded family mentioned in the books of our allies and enemies alike. From Harar to Mogadishu we played a pivotal role that lasted centuries all the way till this day.

Hawiye history is amazing. From Harar to Mogadishu, they are the most influential and well recorded family mentioned in the books of our allies and enemies alike. From Harar to Mogadishu we played a pivotal role that lasted centuries all the way till this day.
Yes I know but why did you become anarchists in Xamar and fight for 30 years till AY came to create a govt in Xamar?

Yes I know but why did you become anarchists in Xamar and fight for 30 years till AY came to create a govt in Xamar?
Brother this is because Siyaad barre couldn’t let go of the seat and was causing havoc from Hargeisa to Xamar. He ruined the little peacefull democracy we had. His nephew is doing the same . Ruin the peaceful democratic way of live and your bound to see anarchy and worse.

Brother this is because Siyaad barre couldn’t let go of the seat and was causing havoc from Hargeisa to Xamar. He ruined the little peacefull democracy we had. His nephew is doing the same . Ruin the peaceful democratic way of live and your bound to see anarchy and worse.
Yes MSB committed attrocities against Isaaq but never Hawiye and Isaaq didnt tunr savage in 1990s and was mostly peaceful during the civil war.
But why did hawiye turn Zulu when they captured Xamar? Should have formed a govt and brought peace and stability.No excuse to use MSB because Hawiye never faced even 10% of what MSB regime did to Isaaq.Yet there are no AMISOM in xamar.
Dont say Xamar is growing as an excuse because throught the civil war all funds from IC for Somalia was being consumed in xamar.

Yes MSB committed attrocities against Isaaq but never Hawiye and Isaaq didnt tunr savage in 1990s and was mostly peaceful during the civil war.
But why did hawiye turn Zulu when they captured Xamar? Should have formed a govt and brought peace and stability.No excuse to use MSB because Hawiye never faced even 10% of what MSB regime did to Isaaq.Yet there are no AMISOM in xamar.
Dont say Xamar is growing as an excuse because throught the civil war all funds from IC for Somalia was being consumed in xamar.

@Sheikh Kulkuli ibnu bigfoot have you forgot the kacaan SNA which you betrayed failed twice to attack us while we tried to build a government for somalis .
Not only did we face off and destroyed the illegitimate dictator and his kinfolk we also protected the issaqis that were hunted down by Afweyne
. It's the same today ciyaal hiraab protecting other Somalis like qalbi dagax from xabasha ethiopians while bundlanders and farmajo sell them off like cattles .
Ps we didnt turned to Zulus we are hu2u hawiye samaale dont get shit twisted my jabarti kenyaate ethnic friend

Mckenzie

VIP

Imaam of hiraab

I counted 10 Hirab Imams succeeding 10 Ajuran Imams in 1820, 20 generations is estimated at 500 years ago which is 1320, that's still over 2 centuries beyond the first mentions in Merca and before ibn Battuta's visit to the coast. When you add to that some subclans fighting in the North mentioned in King Amde Sion's chronicles in the 14th century and Xamar sending fighters, the early history of the Somali people and their role in the continent and across the globe is deeply profound. Spaniards from Andalus and Zaidites from Hadramaut would come to Xamar for a better life.

Screenshot_20210527-202518_Samsung_Internet-2.jpg

I counted 10 Hirab Imams succeeding 10 Ajuran Imams in 1820, 20 generations is estimated at 500 years ago which is 1320, that's still over 2 centuries beyond the first mentions in Merca and before ibn Battuta's visit to the coast. When you add to that some subclans fighting in the North mentioned in King Amde Sion's chronicles in the 14th century and Xamar sending fighters, the early history of the Somali people and their role in the continent and across the globe is deeply profound. Spaniards from Andalus and Zaidites from Hadramaut would come to Xamar for a better life.

View attachment 206607

No suprised the arabs ,xabash ,turks and other ajanabi rave about us while somalis lie and alter our history. . The hawiye samaale ethnic group are much different from other ethnicity from the horn . We might look the same but our ethnicity have more fire In thy belly.

Mckenzie

VIP
No suprised the arabs ,xabash ,turks and other ajanabi rave about us while somalis lie and alter our history. . The hawiye samaale ethnic group are much different from other ethnicity from the horn . We might look the same but our ethnicity have more fire In thy belly.

The tolka needs to wake up, free Somalia

Trending

Latest posts